Well, I sent off my Necktie Bags today to my CPS Group swap hostess today, and wouldn’t cha know, I ran across another necktie craft!! These are super cute, and kind of fall in with my yo-yo obsession, too.
The tutorial was found on Craftster, and the idea is simple: take the small points from the small end of the tie, snip ’em to about 2 inches, gather the cut ends together by stitching them by hand, and then making a fabric button to pull it together.
Geez! If I had found this sooner, all of my tie bags would have had cute little daisies on them! Well, at least now I know what to do with my tiebag leftovers…..
- Thanksgiving Crafts You Can DIY - November 17, 2017
- Crafty Shopping Trip and Haul from Fabric District at Sacre Coeur Basilica, Paris France - November 15, 2017
- Craft Haul and Trip to Liberty of London, UK – October 2017 - November 1, 2017
- Glittered Napkin Card Techniques- Three Ways - October 30, 2017
- Craft Haul and Visit to Blade Rubber in London UK - October 25, 2017
- Craft Haul and Visit to Le BHV in Paris, France - October 20, 2017
- Three Washi Tape Card Ideas - October 19, 2017
- Crafty Travel: Inside John Lewis in London, UK - October 17, 2017
- Alcohol Inks on Acetate- Greeting Cards Three Ways! - September 28, 2017
- Digitizing Your Die Cuts with Cricut Design Space! - September 19, 2017