Well, I sent off my Necktie Bags today to my CPS Group swap hostess today, and wouldn’t cha know, I ran across another necktie craft!! These are super cute, and kind of fall in with my yo-yo obsession, too.
The tutorial was found on Craftster, and the idea is simple: take the small points from the small end of the tie, snip ’em to about 2 inches, gather the cut ends together by stitching them by hand, and then making a fabric button to pull it together.
Geez! If I had found this sooner, all of my tie bags would have had cute little daisies on them! Well, at least now I know what to do with my tiebag leftovers…..
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018