I had another Polymer Clay Art Doll Pin class at Stamplistic on Valentine’s Day. We had 3 players, and their work is stunning. Thanks to Terri, MaryAnn, and her granddaughter Christina for coming to create with me!
Mine is the one with the shamrock… lucky, lucky me! I get to teach cool things to great people!!!
For info on other classes I have scheduled, check out my classes and events!
- Spooky Spider Halloween Bookmark Craft - October 24, 2018
- Review and Demo of LDRS Hybrid Ink Pads - October 15, 2018
- Review and Demo of Nuvo Hybrid Inks - October 1, 2018
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018