I’m teaching the paper-bead making class at both Grand River Beads and Stamplistic, so I thought I should work up some more paper bead jewelry ideas. Got simmering in my Somerset juices, and came up with this:
Paper Bead Angel Pin
I wired up some sheet music beads (you can even see lyrics on some of them) and pulled out the poetry tile I had in my stash. I used some Pinata alcohol inks on it to made it match the beads better. I added some metal wings and glass beads.
Think I might try to get it published. You think it’s Belle Armoire worthy?
- NYC Craft Shopping and Haul (plus some chit-chat) - August 15, 2017
- DIY Quilled Paper Flower Embellishments - August 11, 2017
- Nine Easy Gel Printing Techniques for Beginners! - August 2, 2017
- Tuesday Morning Craft Haul- July 2017 - July 27, 2017
- Review and Demo of Sign Brush Felt Tip Markers from Pentel Arts - July 22, 2017
- Mixed Media Paper Feathers - July 18, 2017
- Organizing Distress Stain Ink Pads - July 14, 2017
- Review and demo of On Point Glue from Imagine Crafts - July 12, 2017
- Magic-Glos UV Curing Resin by Lisa Pavelka - July 6, 2017
- “Firecracker” Rice Treat Pops - July 4, 2017