I’m teaching the paper-bead making class at both Grand River Beads and Stamplistic, so I thought I should work up some more paper bead jewelry ideas. Got simmering in my Somerset juices, and came up with this:
Paper Bead Angel Pin
I wired up some sheet music beads (you can even see lyrics on some of them) and pulled out the poetry tile I had in my stash. I used some Pinata alcohol inks on it to made it match the beads better. I added some metal wings and glass beads.
Think I might try to get it published. You think it’s Belle Armoire worthy?
- Coastal Texture Paint Review and Demo - May 23, 2017
- National Mod Podge Day- Shell Treasure Box DIY & GIVEAWAY - May 19, 2017
- Last-Minute Mother’s Day Gifts! - May 11, 2017
- Brit & Co Craft Kits Now at Target! - May 5, 2017
- Pebeo Paints Part 2: Fantasy Paints (Prisme & Moon) - May 2, 2017
- Show and Share: Eastern Palace Premiere Bundle from Stampin’ UP! - April 28, 2017
- Pebeo Liquid Oil Paints- Part 1: Vitrail, Opale, and Ceramic - April 25, 2017
- Flower Fairies and Woodland Sprite Earth Day Craft - April 18, 2017
- Folk Art Color Shift Acrylic Paints - April 7, 2017
- Speed Collage- 7 Layers and in a Series - April 4, 2017