I’m teaching the paper-bead making class at both Grand River Beads and Stamplistic, so I thought I should work up some more paper bead jewelry ideas. Got simmering in my Somerset juices, and came up with this:
Paper Bead Angel Pin
I wired up some sheet music beads (you can even see lyrics on some of them) and pulled out the poetry tile I had in my stash. I used some Pinata alcohol inks on it to made it match the beads better. I added some metal wings and glass beads.
Think I might try to get it published. You think it’s Belle Armoire worthy?
- Craft Haul and Visit to Le BHV in Paris, France - October 20, 2017
- Three Washi Tape Card Ideas - October 19, 2017
- Crafty Travel: Inside John Lewis in London, UK - October 17, 2017
- Alcohol Inks on Acetate- Greeting Cards Three Ways! - September 28, 2017
- Digitizing Your Die Cuts with Cricut Design Space! - September 19, 2017
- Cricut Maker Unboxing, Set Up & First Project Review - September 12, 2017
- Tim Holtz/ Tonic Stamping Platform Review - September 5, 2017
- TouchFive Markers Review and Demo - September 1, 2017
- Marbling Medium from Martha Stewart Crafts - August 29, 2017
- Kit XChange Organization System - August 25, 2017