I got this e-mail from Beth today:
Thank you SO MUCH! I love them…..meeting with some friends from high school this evening and plan on putting in the middle of the table and letting them each select one! That will inspire me to make more…...
I think they turned out spectacularly! And the bottom one is my favorite. In person, it’s this fabulous pink blush color, and looks like a fairy stone.
Hope we get to do another Faux Dichro class soon!
PS…thanks to those who left comments! I’ll be contacting you via e-mail soon to get your addresses to send out your goodies…..
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018