Well, after weeks in which I took trips to the ER and suffered a hacking, this week was blessedly quiet. I discovered a new obsession- fabric dyeing. However, if you know me, you’ll know that I didn’t/couldn’t escape unscathed:
So let’s get to the WEEK IN REVIEW…. shall we?
- Monday I reviewed the aforementioned Indigo Tie Dye kit, and guest Melony Bradley shared a fabulous tutorial for making an indigo and burlap tote. (Totes adorbs, as we say!)
- Tuesday #TeamCTD member Vicki O’Dell reviewed Nan Loncharich’s book on making Wool Flowers. Perfect for spring crafting!
- Wednesday I posted a review on the FiskarsÂ 3-in-1 Corner Squeeze Punch. There’s a video, too, so you can see exactly how it works.
- Thursday I answered the age-old question in the post “Four Stamp Pads Every Crafter Should Have.” You gotta have the right pad for the job, and this will help your crafting be MUCH more fun and successful if you use the right one.
- Friday we started off with a Duct Tape Coin Purse tutorial- because you can never have too many little coin/lunch money/business card/ bus pass holders. And it’s duct tape, so it’s economical AND geek-cool.
- Then we rounded off the week with a fabulous giveaway from our friends at Jacquard Products. We’ll draw the winner next Friday, so you have plenty of time to get your name in the hat!
I’m happy to share that next week is KIDS CRAFTS WEEK at CTD… the whole week is devoted to cool kid’s crafting kits and products. Make sure you bookmark some of the reviews- we’ll have great ideas for all of the gift-giving occasions for the children in your world.
Lastly… if you need to whip up some St.Patrick’s Day shirts for the kids to wear to the parade, I have two tutorials for you: Girl’s Doily Shamrock tee and a “Lucky Boy” Tee. Both use spray-type fabric dies, so it’s relatively tidy and fast to do. Enjoy!
Don’t forget to visit me on Pinterest, and too, K?
- Stampin’ Blends from Stamin’ UP Review and Demo - November 21, 2017
- Thanksgiving Crafts You Can DIY - November 17, 2017
- Crafty Shopping Trip and Haul from Fabric District at Sacre Coeur Basilica, Paris France - November 15, 2017
- Craft Haul and Trip to Liberty of London, UK – October 2017 - November 1, 2017
- Glittered Napkin Card Techniques- Three Ways - October 30, 2017
- Craft Haul and Visit to Blade Rubber in London UK - October 25, 2017
- Craft Haul and Visit to Le BHV in Paris, France - October 20, 2017
- Three Washi Tape Card Ideas - October 19, 2017
- Crafty Travel: Inside John Lewis in London, UK - October 17, 2017
- Alcohol Inks on Acetate- Greeting Cards Three Ways! - September 28, 2017