So today I’ve got a review up, but it’s not here- it’s over at www.CraftCritique.com, and I’m talking about Mold-N-Pour by Ranger Industries. I was at CHA Summer last year, and I sat down and got to see some demos by the fabulous Suze Weinberg and she asked if I’d ever used Perfect Pearls…when I said “no,” she gave me a set to try. Then she asked if I’d used Mold-N-Pour, and the same thing happened! So of course it was time to crack it open and give it a whirl.
I won’t give you the whole spiel here, but M-N-P is the bomb. I’m now compulsively looking for things to make molds of! Here’s my sample set:
So head on over and read my full-meal-deal on MNP- but before you go, here’s a little video of Suze doing a demo for YOU to see!
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018
- Arteza Real Brush Markers Review and Demo - January 5, 2018
- NUVO Aqua Flow Markers (review and demo) - January 3, 2018
- Mini Blossom Die Cutting Machine from Altenew (Review and Demo) - December 8, 2017
- Review and Demo of the Nuvo Brush Script Pens from Tonic Studios - December 6, 2017