OK, so I decided to share my “original” Boo Boo Box- the one I made about 5 years ago when my little guy was still little! This one isn’t as fancy as the one I shared yesterday, but it gave me the idea.
The “Original” was made from mostly recycled materials- a cardboard box that I salvaged was decoupaged with left-over Christmas tissue paper. I then sponge-painted some gold paint & drew over it with a silver Sharpie to make the hearts.
The decorations on top were some rusty metal heart shapes, wire, and leftover beads from another project. The corrugated black cardboard & torn paper label give it a more “folk-primitive feel.”
And then there’s a secret message inside…
Hope this inspires you to make your own Boo-Boo Box to keep handy- or maybe make one to keep at Grandma’s house? It would make such a cute and thoughtful little gift!
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018
- Arteza Real Brush Markers Review and Demo - January 5, 2018
- NUVO Aqua Flow Markers (review and demo) - January 3, 2018
- Mini Blossom Die Cutting Machine from Altenew (Review and Demo) - December 8, 2017
- Review and Demo of the Nuvo Brush Script Pens from Tonic Studios - December 6, 2017
- Metallic Accents Watercolor Review and Demo (Prima Marketing) - November 28, 2017