OK, so I decided to share my “original” Boo Boo Box- the one I made about 5 years ago when my little guy was still little! This one isn’t as fancy as the one I shared yesterday, but it gave me the idea.
The “Original” was made from mostly recycled materials- a cardboard box that I salvaged was decoupaged with left-over Christmas tissue paper. I then sponge-painted some gold paint & drew over it with a silver Sharpie to make the hearts.
The decorations on top were some rusty metal heart shapes, wire, and leftover beads from another project. The corrugated black cardboard & torn paper label give it a more “folk-primitive feel.”
And then there’s a secret message inside…
Hope this inspires you to make your own Boo-Boo Box to keep handy- or maybe make one to keep at Grandma’s house? It would make such a cute and thoughtful little gift!
- Thanksgiving Crafts You Can DIY - November 17, 2017
- Crafty Shopping Trip and Haul from Fabric District at Sacre Coeur Basilica, Paris France - November 15, 2017
- Craft Haul and Trip to Liberty of London, UK – October 2017 - November 1, 2017
- Glittered Napkin Card Techniques- Three Ways - October 30, 2017
- Craft Haul and Visit to Blade Rubber in London UK - October 25, 2017
- Craft Haul and Visit to Le BHV in Paris, France - October 20, 2017
- Three Washi Tape Card Ideas - October 19, 2017
- Crafty Travel: Inside John Lewis in London, UK - October 17, 2017
- Alcohol Inks on Acetate- Greeting Cards Three Ways! - September 28, 2017
- Digitizing Your Die Cuts with Cricut Design Space! - September 19, 2017