OK, so I decided to share my “original” Boo Boo Box- the one I made about 5 years ago when my little guy was still little! This one isn’t as fancy as the one I shared yesterday, but it gave me the idea.
The “Original” was made from mostly recycled materials- a cardboard box that I salvaged was decoupaged with left-over Christmas tissue paper. I then sponge-painted some gold paint & drew over it with a silver Sharpie to make the hearts.
The decorations on top were some rusty metal heart shapes, wire, and leftover beads from another project. The corrugated black cardboard & torn paper label give it a more “folk-primitive feel.”
And then there’s a secret message inside…
Hope this inspires you to make your own Boo-Boo Box to keep handy- or maybe make one to keep at Grandma’s house? It would make such a cute and thoughtful little gift!
- Digitizing Your Die Cuts with Cricut Design Space! - September 19, 2017
- Cricut Maker Unboxing, Set Up & First Project Review - September 12, 2017
- Tim Holtz/ Tonic Stamping Platform Review - September 5, 2017
- TouchFive Markers Review and Demo - September 1, 2017
- Marbling Medium from Martha Stewart Crafts - August 29, 2017
- Kit XChange Organization System - August 25, 2017
- NYC Craft Shopping and Haul (plus some chit-chat) - August 15, 2017
- DIY Quilled Paper Flower Embellishments - August 11, 2017
- Nine Easy Gel Printing Techniques for Beginners! - August 2, 2017
- Tuesday Morning Craft Haul- July 2017 - July 27, 2017