As I was working on my One Little Tag challenge tags this week, I got inspired to use some paper napkins I bought in my Tuesday Morning craft haul. So I decided to do a Periscope sharing FOUR mixed media paper napkin techniques!
So here are the materials I used in my video- some links are affiliate links so you can shop for the products you might not have.
- Printed paper napkins- I get mine from a dollar store or Tuesday Morning
- Matte Mod Podge
- Phoomph or adhesive craft foam
- Heat and Stick powder from Ranger
- Silks Acrylic Glaze
- Shimmer or spray inks- Dylusions are my favorite and work great!
- Versamark Pad/ reinker
- Xyron dry adhesive machine
- Glue Gun
- Clear glitter like Diamond Dust- which is actually finely ground glass- NOT FOR KIDS– or the Martha Stewart Extra Fine Crystal Glitter for all ages. 🙂
Now… are you ready? Sit tight for 8 minutes or so and I’ll show you FOUR great mixed media paper napkin techniques- great for tags, cards, ATC’s or canvases!
Now… if you are inspired, please join our One Little Tag Facebook Group! You can see all of the challenges, get inspired by the 500+ members we’ve got, and share your creations with other arty/crafty souls. We’d love to have you there!
Have you used paper napkins in your art? I’d love to hear from you-leave me a comment!
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018