Today I’ve got a paper craft for you- Paper Feathers. I got this idea when I was walking with my daughter in a National Park- we saw these lovely feathers on the trail, but taking them out as a no-no. So we took pictures instead, and re-created them with a few simple supplies.
This project appeared on the PBS show Hands On Craft For Kids- I’ve been lucky enough to be the host for 3 seasons now. Here’s the clip with the full tutorial:
And for those of you who like written instructions, you can find them here on the HOC website.
I’d like to make a whole series of these and hang them from a mobile. How about you?
- Crafty Travel: Inside John Lewis in London, UK - October 17, 2017
- Alcohol Inks on Acetate- Greeting Cards Three Ways! - September 28, 2017
- Digitizing Your Die Cuts with Cricut Design Space! - September 19, 2017
- Cricut Maker Unboxing, Set Up & First Project Review - September 12, 2017
- Tim Holtz/ Tonic Stamping Platform Review - September 5, 2017
- TouchFive Markers Review and Demo - September 1, 2017
- Marbling Medium from Martha Stewart Crafts - August 29, 2017
- Kit XChange Organization System - August 25, 2017
- NYC Craft Shopping and Haul (plus some chit-chat) - August 15, 2017
- DIY Quilled Paper Flower Embellishments - August 11, 2017