Today I’ve got a paper craft for you- Paper Feathers. I got this idea when I was walking with my daughter in a National Park- we saw these lovely feathers on the trail, but taking them out as a no-no. So we took pictures instead, and re-created them with a few simple supplies.
This project appeared on the PBS show Hands On Craft For Kids- I’ve been lucky enough to be the host for 3 seasons now. Here’s the clip with the full tutorial:
And for those of you who like written instructions, you can find them here on the HOC website.
I’d like to make a whole series of these and hang them from a mobile. How about you?
- NYC Craft Shopping and Haul (plus some chit-chat) - August 15, 2017
- DIY Quilled Paper Flower Embellishments - August 11, 2017
- Nine Easy Gel Printing Techniques for Beginners! - August 2, 2017
- Tuesday Morning Craft Haul- July 2017 - July 27, 2017
- Review and Demo of Sign Brush Felt Tip Markers from Pentel Arts - July 22, 2017
- Mixed Media Paper Feathers - July 18, 2017
- Organizing Distress Stain Ink Pads - July 14, 2017
- Review and demo of On Point Glue from Imagine Crafts - July 12, 2017
- Magic-Glos UV Curing Resin by Lisa Pavelka - July 6, 2017
- “Firecracker” Rice Treat Pops - July 4, 2017