Today I’ve got a paper craft for you- Paper Feathers. I got this idea when I was walking with my daughter in a National Park- we saw these lovely feathers on the trail, but taking them out as a no-no. So we took pictures instead, and re-created them with a few simple supplies.
This project appeared on the PBS show Hands On Craft For Kids- I’ve been lucky enough to be the host for 3 seasons now. Here’s the clip with the full tutorial:
And for those of you who like written instructions, you can find them here on the HOC website.
I’d like to make a whole series of these and hang them from a mobile. How about you?
- Spooky Spider Halloween Bookmark Craft - October 24, 2018
- Review and Demo of LDRS Hybrid Ink Pads - October 15, 2018
- Review and Demo of Nuvo Hybrid Inks - October 1, 2018
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018