Today I’ve got a paper craft for you- Paper Feathers. I got this idea when I was walking with my daughter in a National Park- we saw these lovely feathers on the trail, but taking them out as a no-no. So we took pictures instead, and re-created them with a few simple supplies.
This project appeared on the PBS show Hands On Craft For Kids- I’ve been lucky enough to be the host for 3 seasons now. Here’s the clip with the full tutorial:
And for those of you who like written instructions, you can find them here on the HOC website.
I’d like to make a whole series of these and hang them from a mobile. How about you?
- Mini Blossom Die Cutting Machine from Altenew (Review and Demo) - December 8, 2017
- Review and Demo of the Nuvo Brush Script Pens from Tonic Studios - December 6, 2017
- Metallic Accents Watercolor Review and Demo (Prima Marketing) - November 28, 2017
- Stampin’ Blends from Stamin’ UP Review and Demo - November 21, 2017
- Thanksgiving Crafts You Can DIY - November 17, 2017
- Crafty Shopping Trip and Haul from Fabric District at Sacre Coeur Basilica, Paris France - November 15, 2017
- Craft Haul and Trip to Liberty of London, UK – October 2017 - November 1, 2017
- Glittered Napkin Card Techniques- Three Ways - October 30, 2017
- Craft Haul and Visit to Blade Rubber in London UK - October 25, 2017
- Craft Haul and Visit to Le BHV in Paris, France - October 20, 2017