I just want to take a moment in the rush to wish you all a happy holiday season and THANK YOU for being a part of the CraftTestDummies family. Whether you like our YouTube videos, get your inspiration by following our boards on Pinterest, join in the conversation on Facebook, or hit me up for craft queries on Twitter, I’m truly grateful for the amazing crafty community we have here.
I wish you all the best and hope you’ll continue with the crafty fun with us in the new year- we’ve got some amazing, fun changes happening that I can’t wait to share!
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing and Giveaway! - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018