I just want to take a moment in the rush to wish you all a happy holiday season and THANK YOU for being a part of the CraftTestDummies family. Whether you like our YouTube videos, get your inspiration by following our boards on Pinterest, join in the conversation on Facebook, or hit me up for craft queries on Twitter, I’m truly grateful for the amazing crafty community we have here.
I wish you all the best and hope you’ll continue with the crafty fun with us in the new year- we’ve got some amazing, fun changes happening that I can’t wait to share!
- NYC Craft Shopping and Haul (plus some chit-chat) - August 15, 2017
- DIY Quilled Paper Flower Embellishments - August 11, 2017
- Nine Easy Gel Printing Techniques for Beginners! - August 2, 2017
- Tuesday Morning Craft Haul- July 2017 - July 27, 2017
- Review and Demo of Sign Brush Felt Tip Markers from Pentel Arts - July 22, 2017
- Mixed Media Paper Feathers - July 18, 2017
- Organizing Distress Stain Ink Pads - July 14, 2017
- Review and demo of On Point Glue from Imagine Crafts - July 12, 2017
- Magic-Glos UV Curing Resin by Lisa Pavelka - July 6, 2017
- “Firecracker” Rice Treat Pops - July 4, 2017