I just want to take a moment in the rush to wish you all a happy holiday season and THANK YOU for being a part of the CraftTestDummies family. Whether you like our YouTube videos, get your inspiration by following our boards on Pinterest, join in the conversation on Facebook, or hit me up for craft queries on Twitter, I’m truly grateful for the amazing crafty community we have here.
I wish you all the best and hope you’ll continue with the crafty fun with us in the new year- we’ve got some amazing, fun changes happening that I can’t wait to share!
- Modern Crafts + Activism - June 22, 2017
- Jewelry Tutorial: Making a Resin Pride Pin - June 13, 2017
- “Distress Oxide” technique using Fireworks Ink Sprays - May 31, 2017
- Coastal Texture Paint Review and Demo - May 23, 2017
- Shell Treasure Box DIY - May 19, 2017
- Last-Minute Mother’s Day Gifts! - May 11, 2017
- Brit & Co Craft Kits Now at Target! - May 5, 2017
- Pebeo Paints Part 2: Fantasy Paints (Prisme & Moon) - May 2, 2017
- Show and Share: Eastern Palace Premiere Bundle from Stampin’ UP! - April 28, 2017
- Pebeo Liquid Oil Paints- Part 1: Vitrail, Opale, and Ceramic - April 25, 2017