I just want to take a moment in the rush to wish you all a happy holiday season and THANK YOU for being a part of the CraftTestDummies family. Whether you like our YouTube videos, get your inspiration by following our boards on Pinterest, join in the conversation on Facebook, or hit me up for craft queries on Twitter, I’m truly grateful for the amazing crafty community we have here.
I wish you all the best and hope you’ll continue with the crafty fun with us in the new year- we’ve got some amazing, fun changes happening that I can’t wait to share!
- Spooky Spider Halloween Bookmark Craft - October 24, 2018
- Review and Demo of LDRS Hybrid Ink Pads - October 15, 2018
- Review and Demo of Nuvo Hybrid Inks - October 1, 2018
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018