We’re doing a little “grads and dads” memory frame challenge on CraftsUnleashed, and I have to confess I was stumped on this for a while. Of course, my inclination was to make something for my husband from the kiddos, since Father’s Day is right around the corner. But then I realized that no one was working on a grad frame, and it would be fun to see one of those.
One problem: I don’t know any high-school or college grads!!! And I’m the kind of crafter that likes my crafting to tell a story, to be connected to a person or event. So I was really struggling then.
Then it dawned on me that there are TONS of “graduations:” graduations from Elementary school, driver’s ed, and yes…even Pre-Kindergarten. And it just so happens that in 4 days my sweet baby girl will leave the world of early childhood education and become a grade-schooler. So THERE’S my inspiration!
I staged the photo with my son’s Kindergarten graduation pic, but at will be swapped out with a new “graduate” photo in just a few days!
Surf on over to read the step-by-step instructions and supply list…and on Friday, make sure you go back and vote for my frame in the show-down!
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018
- Arteza Real Brush Markers Review and Demo - January 5, 2018
- NUVO Aqua Flow Markers (review and demo) - January 3, 2018
- Mini Blossom Die Cutting Machine from Altenew (Review and Demo) - December 8, 2017
- Review and Demo of the Nuvo Brush Script Pens from Tonic Studios - December 6, 2017