I’ve been so overwhelmed lately that I just put that particular project on the back burner.Â I actually started them in April, and got a nice head start on altering the bottle caps. (I stamped some scrapbook paper, then attached in into the flattened bottle caps. I added the cute little bubble stickers, then coated the whole she-bang with Paper Glaze and a sprinkle of glitter.
That’s where the project stalled. It took me a long while to decide what to do with them afterwards. I finally decided to make them into charms, and pounded the holes for the furnace-glass dangles. I ran across the cell phone straps in my bead box, and it seemed like a good fit.
So even thought we’re halfway through June, now, I hope the recipients are pleased with their little gifties. I’m kind of excited to see how folks react to the words they get- “faith”, “wish”, “dream”, “joy,” and “love.” I only hope it speaks to them in the moment.
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018
- Arteza Real Brush Markers Review and Demo - January 5, 2018
- NUVO Aqua Flow Markers (review and demo) - January 3, 2018
- Mini Blossom Die Cutting Machine from Altenew (Review and Demo) - December 8, 2017
- Review and Demo of the Nuvo Brush Script Pens from Tonic Studios - December 6, 2017
- Metallic Accents Watercolor Review and Demo (Prima Marketing) - November 28, 2017