I’ve been so overwhelmed lately that I just put that particular project on the back burner.Â I actually started them in April, and got a nice head start on altering the bottle caps. (I stamped some scrapbook paper, then attached in into the flattened bottle caps. I added the cute little bubble stickers, then coated the whole she-bang with Paper Glaze and a sprinkle of glitter.
That’s where the project stalled. It took me a long while to decide what to do with them afterwards. I finally decided to make them into charms, and pounded the holes for the furnace-glass dangles. I ran across the cell phone straps in my bead box, and it seemed like a good fit.
So even thought we’re halfway through June, now, I hope the recipients are pleased with their little gifties. I’m kind of excited to see how folks react to the words they get- “faith”, “wish”, “dream”, “joy,” and “love.” I only hope it speaks to them in the moment.
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018