Yes, yes! I’ve spent all week talking about Martha Stewart Decorative Paints by Plaid, and now I’ve got some goodies set aside for YOU!
Really, sometimes I feel like a crafty fairy godmother!
To enter, just leave a comment on this here post sharing what product you are most excited about and why. I’ll draw a name on Monday AM (August 29, 2011) and post it here on the blog, and the winner MUST check back in and comment on the “WINNER” post- or else I WILL give your goodies to someone else. (Just sayin’.)
Leave your comment, good luck, and enjoy your weekend!
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018