I feel like celebrating little victories- and today I got to the 3200 mark on my Facebook Page! So today I’m having a giveaway. I’ve got a lovely selection of Martha Stewart Paints supplies by Plaid to get you in the mood for holiday crafting!
All this can be yours…
To enter to win, just visit my Holiday Ornament Gift Box tutorial, and then come back over here to tell me which one you like better. I had such a hard time choosing which ornament to write the full tutorial on! : )
Here’s the standard giveaway (Sweepstakes) Mumbo-Jumbo:
- No purchase is necessary.
- Odds of winning are based on number of entries.
- This giveaway begins: 11/15/11Â Â and ends: 11/30/11 at 6PM EST.
- One entry per comment, per person.
- Leave a comment on this blog post to be eligible.
- Dollar value of this prize is approximately $36.34 USD.
- You must be a US resident aged 18 years or older and live in the Contiguous US for be eligible to win. Sorry, my international friends!
Please also take some time to “Like” my tutorial on Stumble Upon, and or “Pin” it on Pinterest if you participate in those sites. You can visit my Pinterest Boards, too, for more holiday inspiration!
UPDATE: Our winner:
They both are fabulous! My favorite is the Christmas tree one, I love the snow at the bottom!!
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018