Thank you to everyone who entered the giveaway on Friday- I mean, who WOULDN’T love to whip up these super-cute baby crafts by Martha Stewart Crafts?
I love Martha Stewart punches. I would really like to learn how to embroiderâ€¦and this would be a perfect start, since Iâ€™m expecting a new baby in September!
Well, Brooke, congrats on both the new baby and winning today! Make sure you comment on this post so I know you’re really “in it to win it.”
Now if you didn’t win, don’t worry- I’ve got some other goodies planned- and don’t forget my Patriotic Linky Party is still open. (You can win a set of Krylon Paints just by entering!)
Have a happy Monday, folks!
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018
- Arteza Real Brush Markers Review and Demo - January 5, 2018
- NUVO Aqua Flow Markers (review and demo) - January 3, 2018
- Mini Blossom Die Cutting Machine from Altenew (Review and Demo) - December 8, 2017
- Review and Demo of the Nuvo Brush Script Pens from Tonic Studios - December 6, 2017