Thank you to everyone who entered the giveaway on Friday- I mean, who WOULDN’T love to whip up these super-cute baby crafts by Martha Stewart Crafts?
I love Martha Stewart punches. I would really like to learn how to embroiderâ€¦and this would be a perfect start, since Iâ€™m expecting a new baby in September!
Well, Brooke, congrats on both the new baby and winning today! Make sure you comment on this post so I know you’re really “in it to win it.”
Now if you didn’t win, don’t worry- I’ve got some other goodies planned- and don’t forget my Patriotic Linky Party is still open. (You can win a set of Krylon Paints just by entering!)
Have a happy Monday, folks!
- Spooky Spider Halloween Bookmark Craft - October 24, 2018
- Review and Demo of LDRS Hybrid Ink Pads - October 15, 2018
- Review and Demo of Nuvo Hybrid Inks - October 1, 2018
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018