We pulled…. #5, #12, and #8! They are…
Kelly Massman Says:
I like the glittered Christmas ornaments she shared on one of her programs! The colors were fantastic! Thanks for a chance to win!
Thereâ€™s so much to love about Martha. I love how much she gets into Halloween with her fabulous covers every year.
A tutorial about how to make a bookshelf in one of her old, old magazines. Iâ€™ve used it to make my two bookshelves by the fireplace!
I’ll be sending you all an email- I need your addresses!
Thanks all for entering to win and reading CraftTestDummies.com. You guys rock! ; )
- Spooky Spider Halloween Bookmark Craft - October 24, 2018
- Review and Demo of LDRS Hybrid Ink Pads - October 15, 2018
- Review and Demo of Nuvo Hybrid Inks - October 1, 2018
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018