Got Marker Problems? One of my viewers did. So here’s some basic differences between water-based and alcohol-based markers. Today we are going to go over the markers and what you can expect from each type.
Recently I had a YouTube subscriber leave me the following comment on the CraftTestDummies channel:
Genesis Not Exodus: This was helpful thank you! Although, when I do multiple layers of colors, the paper starts scraping away and I am not pressing hard. Do I have to wait for it to dry a little? Or am I using the wrong paper? I use multimedia paper which has worked with copic markers so I am confused with why it does that with these.
I made a little video to explain:
And as you can see, I have a little video series planned to give you more in-depth information on each kind coming up soon!
If you have questions you’d like me to address, just leave them below and I’ll include them in my videos!
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018
- Arteza Real Brush Markers Review and Demo - January 5, 2018
- NUVO Aqua Flow Markers (review and demo) - January 3, 2018
- Mini Blossom Die Cutting Machine from Altenew (Review and Demo) - December 8, 2017
- Review and Demo of the Nuvo Brush Script Pens from Tonic Studios - December 6, 2017