Got Marker Problems? One of my viewers did. So here’s some basic differences between water-based and alcohol-based markers. Today we are going to go over the markers and what you can expect from each type.
Recently I had a YouTube subscriber leave me the following comment on the CraftTestDummies channel:
Genesis Not Exodus: This was helpful thank you! Although, when I do multiple layers of colors, the paper starts scraping away and I am not pressing hard. Do I have to wait for it to dry a little? Or am I using the wrong paper? I use multimedia paper which has worked with copic markers so I am confused with why it does that with these.
I made a little video to explain:
And as you can see, I have a little video series planned to give you more in-depth information on each kind coming up soon!
If you have questions you’d like me to address, just leave them below and I’ll include them in my videos!
- Spooky Spider Halloween Bookmark Craft - October 24, 2018
- Review and Demo of LDRS Hybrid Ink Pads - October 15, 2018
- Review and Demo of Nuvo Hybrid Inks - October 1, 2018
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018