Today I am showing you the MarkerPal App! This app is designed to keep track of your Copic Marker Collection. It is compatible with your iPhone and iPod Touch. When you open the app you will see the screen below. It lists all the marker families.
When you choose a Colour Family to go into, you will see a colour swatch and the name of the colour. You click the colour and the menu will drop down: Have Marker, Want Marker, Have Refill, Want Refill. Simply touch the ones that apply.
Now we move into My Markers. You can see across the top is Marker, Refill, Want Marker, Want Refill. This information is based on what you clicked in the Colour Family menus.
For example, when I go into Want Markers, and choose the Yellow Red Colour Family, I can see that there are 3 markers I am currently missing. Now I know which Markers to buy the next time I go shopping!
Another feature is the Combos. They have put together Marker Combinations that they find works well together to get a nice shading effect. The checkmarks on the colour indicates that I own those colours. You will notice some don’t have checkmarks, meaning I don’t own that colour.
There are also Combos for Skin Tones, Hair, Nature and Blending Trio Sets.
And here is a video that will walk you through it!
Finally, I forgot to show this in the video, but there is a spot for you to add your own Custom Combos!! Perfect to keep track of your favourite blending combinations!
The MarkerPal app is great if you have, or want a large collection of Copic Markers! It travels with you on your iPhone so you won’t have to worry about buying duplicate Markers again. It sells for $3.99 on the US iTunes App Store.
- CHA 2015 Day 2 - January 20, 2015
- CHA 2015: Day 1 - January 11, 2015
- Craft Product Review: Mod Podge Furniture in 3 Finishes - January 5, 2015
- Craft Product Review: Mod Podge Dishwasher Safe Gloss - November 21, 2014
- Pantone Spring 2015: En Plein Air - November 6, 2014
- PRODUCT REVIEW: Etchall Etching Creme - October 9, 2014
- PRODUCT REVIEW: Etchall Dip ‘N Etch - October 8, 2014
- PRODUCT REVIEW: irRESISTIble Pico Embellishers - August 14, 2014
- Review: Oly*Fun by Fairfield World - July 25, 2014
- BOOK REVIEW: Foxy Epoxy by Kristal Wick - July 18, 2014