I was “stumbling” today – newest obsession/timekiller – and I ran across 27 things, a site with a tutorial for making your own bubble mailers. Just brilliant! And easy, too. All you need is cardstock, decorative paper, bubble wrap, and some rubber cement.
These may come in handy with my RAKs (Random Acts of Kindness) that I’m sending out to my CPS sisters. I’m considering sending out beads next month…and the cost of mailers was holding me back.
Quite the “a-ha” moment here….
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018
- Arteza Real Brush Markers Review and Demo - January 5, 2018
- NUVO Aqua Flow Markers (review and demo) - January 3, 2018
- Mini Blossom Die Cutting Machine from Altenew (Review and Demo) - December 8, 2017
- Review and Demo of the Nuvo Brush Script Pens from Tonic Studios - December 6, 2017
- Metallic Accents Watercolor Review and Demo (Prima Marketing) - November 28, 2017