I was “stumbling” today – newest obsession/timekiller – and I ran across 27 things, a site with a tutorial for making your own bubble mailers. Just brilliant! And easy, too. All you need is cardstock, decorative paper, bubble wrap, and some rubber cement.
These may come in handy with my RAKs (Random Acts of Kindness) that I’m sending out to my CPS sisters. I’m considering sending out beads next month…and the cost of mailers was holding me back.
Quite the “a-ha” moment here….
- Coastal Texture Paint Review and Demo - May 23, 2017
- National Mod Podge Day- Shell Treasure Box DIY & GIVEAWAY - May 19, 2017
- Last-Minute Mother’s Day Gifts! - May 11, 2017
- Brit & Co Craft Kits Now at Target! - May 5, 2017
- Pebeo Paints Part 2: Fantasy Paints (Prisme & Moon) - May 2, 2017
- Show and Share: Eastern Palace Premiere Bundle from Stampin’ UP! - April 28, 2017
- Pebeo Liquid Oil Paints- Part 1: Vitrail, Opale, and Ceramic - April 25, 2017
- Flower Fairies and Woodland Sprite Earth Day Craft - April 18, 2017
- Folk Art Color Shift Acrylic Paints - April 7, 2017
- Speed Collage- 7 Layers and in a Series - April 4, 2017