I was “stumbling” today – newest obsession/timekiller – and I ran across 27 things, a site with a tutorial for making your own bubble mailers. Just brilliant! And easy, too. All you need is cardstock, decorative paper, bubble wrap, and some rubber cement.
These may come in handy with my RAKs (Random Acts of Kindness) that I’m sending out to my CPS sisters. I’m considering sending out beads next month…and the cost of mailers was holding me back.
Quite the “a-ha” moment here….
- Spooky Spider Halloween Bookmark Craft - October 24, 2018
- Review and Demo of LDRS Hybrid Ink Pads - October 15, 2018
- Review and Demo of Nuvo Hybrid Inks - October 1, 2018
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018