I was “stumbling” today – newest obsession/timekiller – and I ran across 27 things, a site with a tutorial for making your own bubble mailers. Just brilliant! And easy, too. All you need is cardstock, decorative paper, bubble wrap, and some rubber cement.
These may come in handy with my RAKs (Random Acts of Kindness) that I’m sending out to my CPS sisters. I’m considering sending out beads next month…and the cost of mailers was holding me back.
Quite the “a-ha” moment here….
- Cricut Maker Unboxing, Set Up & First Project Review - September 12, 2017
- Tim Holtz/ Tonic Stamping Platform Review - September 5, 2017
- TouchFive Markers Review and Demo - September 1, 2017
- Marbling Medium from Martha Stewart Crafts - August 29, 2017
- Kit XChange Organization System - August 25, 2017
- NYC Craft Shopping and Haul (plus some chit-chat) - August 15, 2017
- DIY Quilled Paper Flower Embellishments - August 11, 2017
- Nine Easy Gel Printing Techniques for Beginners! - August 2, 2017
- Tuesday Morning Craft Haul- July 2017 - July 27, 2017
- Review and Demo of Sign Brush Felt Tip Markers from Pentel Arts - July 22, 2017