If you’ve been here before, you may know that I have a soft spot for quilling. I love that you can take simple strips of paper and some white glue and twirl them into spirals that you can form into shapes that can be almost anything! (OK, I’m a little breathless here!) But what if you don’t have a quilling tool? Well, I gotcha covered.
- plastic coffee stirrer (the ones like a mini straw) OR
- Ear Swab with hollow plastic core
- white glue
- (optional) wine cork
Here’s a little video to explain the process!
And now that you’ve got THAT mastered, go check out my Quilled Heart Card:
or my Quilled Hearts Jewelry posts!
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing and Giveaway! - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018