If you’ve been here before, you may know that I have a soft spot for quilling. I love that you can take simple strips of paper and some white glue and twirl them into spirals that you can form into shapes that can be almost anything! (OK, I’m a little breathless here!) But what if you don’t have a quilling tool? Well, I gotcha covered.
- plastic coffee stirrer (the ones like a mini straw) OR
- Ear Swab with hollow plastic core
- white glue
- (optional) wine cork
Here’s a little video to explain the process!
And now that you’ve got THAT mastered, go check out my Quilled Heart Card:
or my Quilled Hearts Jewelry posts!
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018
- Arteza Real Brush Markers Review and Demo - January 5, 2018
- NUVO Aqua Flow Markers (review and demo) - January 3, 2018
- Mini Blossom Die Cutting Machine from Altenew (Review and Demo) - December 8, 2017
- Review and Demo of the Nuvo Brush Script Pens from Tonic Studios - December 6, 2017
- Metallic Accents Watercolor Review and Demo (Prima Marketing) - November 28, 2017