As it is with most of us in the blogosphere, I do a fair amount of surfing other blogger’s sites. “Luny” is a polymer clay-er that belongs to one of my Yahoo Groups, and she had showed us some of her half-moon beads.
I really liked them, and left a comment to tell her so. She responded by posting a how-to so that I could try making my own.
How cool is that?
So go visit “Luny” at TwistedKneads, too… there are bunch of ideas, how-to’s, links, and general inspiration!
- NYC Craft Shopping and Haul (plus some chit-chat) - August 15, 2017
- DIY Quilled Paper Flower Embellishments - August 11, 2017
- Nine Easy Gel Printing Techniques for Beginners! - August 2, 2017
- Tuesday Morning Craft Haul- July 2017 - July 27, 2017
- Review and Demo of Sign Brush Felt Tip Markers from Pentel Arts - July 22, 2017
- Mixed Media Paper Feathers - July 18, 2017
- Organizing Distress Stain Ink Pads - July 14, 2017
- Review and demo of On Point Glue from Imagine Crafts - July 12, 2017
- Magic-Glos UV Curing Resin by Lisa Pavelka - July 6, 2017
- “Firecracker” Rice Treat Pops - July 4, 2017