So life comes full circle. A lovely woman who attended one of my classes during the Artist’s Way Retreat in 2005 is now planning her own retreat in September. Tentatively dubbed “The New Artist’s Way Retreat,” lovely Wendy is spreading her own wings and planning a weekend of creativity and reflection.
I am pleased and honored to be part of her new venture. I’ll be facilitating the Madonna art doll pins. I love the pins, the process, and sharing them with others and I think it’ll be a great fit for the retreat.
So Wendy and I had a lovely lunch yesterday, sharing tales of mommyhood, our journeys, and some really great belly laughs. I wish her the best in her new venture, and hope I get to see some of her Big Dreams come true.
Please visit her link to see what classes will be offered, and consider joining us in September in Sandusky!
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018