OK, I want to start out by confessing that this is my first linky party- I’ve avoided them mostly because I was unfamiliar with how to host them…and because I was afraid that no one would play. Time to conquer the fear, my friends, and give it a try. Help me out, won’t you?
My first effort is a “LOVE YOUR CRAFTS” theme. Please submit a link of your favorite CRAFT PRODUCT OR TOOL. Crafters are passionate about our favorite brands, tools, and supplies, so direct us to a link where you are using your favorite supplies that you can’t craft without! (I’d love to see a picture of your pretty face, too, but I won’t push my luck!) Who knows, maybe I’ll even have some random goodies to give away. (Hint, hint!) This party will be open until February 14th. Share some linky love- and I’ll come visit your blog, too!
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018
- Arteza Real Brush Markers Review and Demo - January 5, 2018
- NUVO Aqua Flow Markers (review and demo) - January 3, 2018
- Mini Blossom Die Cutting Machine from Altenew (Review and Demo) - December 8, 2017
- Review and Demo of the Nuvo Brush Script Pens from Tonic Studios - December 6, 2017
- Metallic Accents Watercolor Review and Demo (Prima Marketing) - November 28, 2017