OK, I want to start out by confessing that this is my first linky party- I’ve avoided them mostly because I was unfamiliar with how to host them…and because I was afraid that no one would play. Time to conquer the fear, my friends, and give it a try. Help me out, won’t you?
My first effort is a “LOVE YOUR CRAFTS” theme. Please submit a link of your favorite CRAFT PRODUCT OR TOOL. Crafters are passionate about our favorite brands, tools, and supplies, so direct us to a link where you are using your favorite supplies that you can’t craft without! (I’d love to see a picture of your pretty face, too, but I won’t push my luck!) Who knows, maybe I’ll even have some random goodies to give away. (Hint, hint!) This party will be open until February 14th. Share some linky love- and I’ll come visit your blog, too!
- Spooky Spider Halloween Bookmark Craft - October 24, 2018
- Review and Demo of LDRS Hybrid Ink Pads - October 15, 2018
- Review and Demo of Nuvo Hybrid Inks - October 1, 2018
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018