Do you love those rubber-band bracelets? (Or have a younger person in your life who does?) Well, this post is for YOU! You don’t even need a loom for this bracelet- just a broken plastic fork and a crochet hook.
It’s so easy, I made you this little video:
Try it out! You’ll get HOOKED! (See what I did there? ) Oh, and by the way, you might want to see how I made the Fishtail Bracelet HERE- no loom needed and no sore fingers!
Have a crafty day, friends!
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing and Giveaway! - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018