I got a chance to catch up with Lisa Pavelka at the Craft and Hobby Association Convention and Tradeshow last weekend, and was surprised to find her at the Fiskars Booth. In addition to her signature line of polymer clay with Viva Decor, Lisa was also espousing the benefits of Fiskars punches to use with cured- yes, CURED- polymer clay.
She was nice enough to let us film her demo on foiling polymer clay and share it with you. Take a look:
Isn’t she lovely? A big thank you to Lisa for her time & talent!
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018