I got a chance to catch up with Lisa Pavelka at the Craft and Hobby Association Convention and Tradeshow last weekend, and was surprised to find her at the Fiskars Booth. In addition to her signature line of polymer clay with Viva Decor, Lisa was also espousing the benefits of Fiskars punches to use with cured- yes, CURED- polymer clay.
She was nice enough to let us film her demo on foiling polymer clay and share it with you. Take a look:
Isn’t she lovely? A big thank you to Lisa for her time & talent!
- Review and Demo of Sign Brush Felt Tip Markers from Pentel Arts - July 22, 2017
- Mixed Media Paper Feathers - July 18, 2017
- Organizing Distress Stain Ink Pads - July 14, 2017
- Review and demo of On Point Glue from Imagine Crafts - July 12, 2017
- Magic-Glos UV Curing Resin by Lisa Pavelka - July 6, 2017
- “Firecracker” Rice Treat Pops - July 4, 2017
- Dare 2B Artzy Hybrid Stamp Pad- review and demo - June 28, 2017
- Modern Crafts + Activism - June 22, 2017
- Jewelry Tutorial: Making a Resin Pride Pin - June 13, 2017
- “Distress Oxide” technique using Fireworks Ink Sprays - May 31, 2017