I got a chance to catch up with Lisa Pavelka at the Craft and Hobby Association Convention and Tradeshow last weekend, and was surprised to find her at the Fiskars Booth. In addition to her signature line of polymer clay with Viva Decor, Lisa was also espousing the benefits of Fiskars punches to use with cured- yes, CURED- polymer clay.
She was nice enough to let us film her demo on foiling polymer clay and share it with you. Take a look:
Isn’t she lovely? A big thank you to Lisa for her time & talent!
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018
- Arteza Real Brush Markers Review and Demo - January 5, 2018
- NUVO Aqua Flow Markers (review and demo) - January 3, 2018
- Mini Blossom Die Cutting Machine from Altenew (Review and Demo) - December 8, 2017
- Review and Demo of the Nuvo Brush Script Pens from Tonic Studios - December 6, 2017
- Metallic Accents Watercolor Review and Demo (Prima Marketing) - November 28, 2017
- Stampin’ Blends from Stamin’ UP Review and Demo - November 21, 2017