Last week I was reading one of my favorite artist’s blogs- Balzer Designs– and Julie did a mini- review of the Lindy’s Stamp Gang Sprays. I saw this same product at CHA, but we didn’t get any to review. Lucky for us, Julie did, and she wrote up a great overview of the sprays and how she uses them. She even did a swatch test!
I encourage you to clicky-click on over to read Julie’s full post and leave her some love. I’m spending the next TWO days getting ready for my taping of Scrapbook Soup, so it’s a busy week here. And I’ll get to see Julie on Wednesday!
Now I want to try these sprays even more…..
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018
- Arteza Real Brush Markers Review and Demo - January 5, 2018
- NUVO Aqua Flow Markers (review and demo) - January 3, 2018
- Mini Blossom Die Cutting Machine from Altenew (Review and Demo) - December 8, 2017
- Review and Demo of the Nuvo Brush Script Pens from Tonic Studios - December 6, 2017