I had already reviewed the Epic 6 by Lifestyle Crafts and I was so super excited to get this fabulous demo by the very sweet Missy at Winter CHA 2013. This looks like a great machine if you are interested in getting into Letterpressing or want to upgrade your current Epic 6. I know I absolutely love their products! The high-quality inks and papers have made me fall completely head over heals with letterpressing invitations and even my own business cards.
What do you think? Is it something you’d like to try or learn more about? We love your feedback!
- Brand New Tim Holtz & Ranger Ink Distress Oxide Review - April 12, 2017
- Rhonna Farrer Chalkboard Wall Art Tutorial – - December 15, 2016
- Make Distress Paints into MARKERS! - March 15, 2016
- CHA 2016 – Ranger Ink Designer Challenge – - January 16, 2016
- Craft Product Comparison and Overview: Ranger Ink Paints - November 11, 2015
- Product Review: Ranger Ink – Dina Wakley Media Paints and Fine Tip Applicator - August 16, 2015
- Product Review: Dyan Reaveley Dylusions Paints From Ranger Ink - June 9, 2015
- CHA 2015 – Tim Holtz Idea-ology Booth Tour - March 18, 2015
- CHA 2015 – Heidi Swapp Booth and Minc Video - March 13, 2015
- CHA 2015 – Beadalon 3D Bracelet Jig - March 12, 2015