I love a metallic or shimmery marker-and with the holidays coming up, what project couldn’t use a bit of sparkle and shine? So today I’m going to review the Letraset Metallic Twin Markers!
Here’s how they are described by Amazon.com:
Metallic Markers handle and perform like watercolor paints, only in the convenience of a twin-tipped marker. Colors provide rich and saturated hues and superior light fastness. Twin tips offer a medium nib for a softer art surface feel and the fine tip can be used for more detailed work. Colors can be easily blended with water, even when dry, and pigment based inks provide long-lasting results. Water soluble, easy to blend, and non-toxic.
These markers sport a nice chunky barrel and two different caps to match the two different nibs. The conical cap denotes the fine tip- great for lettering- while the flat one caps of the broad nib (also with a point, I might add.)
I’m happy to report that these markers have NO ODOR-which is a) great, and b) due to the fact that they are water-based markers (and not solvent-based like other metallic markers!)
I’ve actually made a video review for you so you can see them in action.
Now let’s take another look at those swatches.
And here’s those cards I made! Note the background is made with the Letraset Metallic Markers AND I used them to stamp the tree image. You’ll also see the outline of metallic I made with them as well!
So….I’m not gonna lie. I bought these on sale at a craft store, but I’m hopping right over to Amazon.com to get the other set. I love them! AND I can let my kids use them too, without worries of clean-up or toxicity. I think they’d be a great stocking-stuffer for a crafter, too!
Do you like metallic markers? Will these make it on your holiday list?
Disclosure: I purchased these with my own funds. Affiliate links below support free content on CTD- so go shopping already!
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing and Giveaway! - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018