I love to use up EVERY LITTLE BIT of crafty stuff from my testing- and that means using up extra die cuts, random rhinestones, and even the paper that I spray mist/paint on! Watch this video to see how I transform the “dirty paper” into fabulous background paper using Mod Podge Sparkle!
Happy Holiday weekend and get crafting! I’ve got to get this box of cards out to OperationWriteHome.org ASAP!
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018
- Arteza Real Brush Markers Review and Demo - January 5, 2018
- NUVO Aqua Flow Markers (review and demo) - January 3, 2018
- Mini Blossom Die Cutting Machine from Altenew (Review and Demo) - December 8, 2017