I love to use up EVERY LITTLE BIT of crafty stuff from my testing- and that means using up extra die cuts, random rhinestones, and even the paper that I spray mist/paint on! Watch this video to see how I transform the “dirty paper” into fabulous background paper using Mod Podge Sparkle!
Happy Holiday weekend and get crafting! I’ve got to get this box of cards out to OperationWriteHome.org ASAP!
- Spooky Spider Halloween Bookmark Craft - October 24, 2018
- Review and Demo of LDRS Hybrid Ink Pads - October 15, 2018
- Review and Demo of Nuvo Hybrid Inks - October 1, 2018
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018