It’s that time of year again, and I LOVE decorating the house and table for Thanksgiving. Crafts are an important part of that for us, too- from the centerpiece to the name cards to the napkin rings, I’ve got you covered!
1.-New this year! DIY Harvest Napkin Rings. Mostly these are recycled materials and fun for all ages. A great way to get everyone crafting the weekend before your big dinner.
2. Pilgrim Hat Table Settings using Recycled K-Cups! Recycle AND hide a little tasty treat. This video shows you how:
3. Decoupaged Candle Centerpiece! Use some pretty paper napkins and craft this up in a jiffy!
4. Place Setting Treat Boxes! If you have one of those nifty punch boards, this is a breeze- but not necessary.
4. Handprint Art! Give thanks with the whole clan by making this family handprint art.
5. TWENTY FIVE Thanksgiving Crafts! Yes, you read it right….twenty-five MORE ideas- some from yours truly, some from other fab crafty bloggers. Go take a peek!
I hope you enjoy some of these ideas and decide to make your celebration SUPER crafty!
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018
- Arteza Real Brush Markers Review and Demo - January 5, 2018
- NUVO Aqua Flow Markers (review and demo) - January 3, 2018
- Mini Blossom Die Cutting Machine from Altenew (Review and Demo) - December 8, 2017
- Review and Demo of the Nuvo Brush Script Pens from Tonic Studios - December 6, 2017