It’s that time of year again, and I LOVE decorating the house and table for Thanksgiving. Crafts are an important part of that for us, too- from the centerpiece to the name cards to the napkin rings, I’ve got you covered!
1.-New this year! DIY Harvest Napkin Rings. Mostly these are recycled materials and fun for all ages. A great way to get everyone crafting the weekend before your big dinner.
2. Pilgrim Hat Table Settings using Recycled K-Cups! Recycle AND hide a little tasty treat. This video shows you how:
3. Decoupaged Candle Centerpiece! Use some pretty paper napkins and craft this up in a jiffy!
4. Place Setting Treat Boxes! If you have one of those nifty punch boards, this is a breeze- but not necessary.
4. Handprint Art! Give thanks with the whole clan by making this family handprint art.
5. TWENTY FIVE Thanksgiving Crafts! Yes, you read it right….twenty-five MORE ideas- some from yours truly, some from other fab crafty bloggers. Go take a peek!
I hope you enjoy some of these ideas and decide to make your celebration SUPER crafty!
- Mini Blossom Die Cutting Machine from Altenew (Review and Demo) - December 8, 2017
- Review and Demo of the Nuvo Brush Script Pens from Tonic Studios - December 6, 2017
- Metallic Accents Watercolor Review and Demo (Prima Marketing) - November 28, 2017
- Stampin’ Blends from Stamin’ UP Review and Demo - November 21, 2017
- Thanksgiving Crafts You Can DIY - November 17, 2017
- Crafty Shopping Trip and Haul from Fabric District at Sacre Coeur Basilica, Paris France - November 15, 2017
- Craft Haul and Trip to Liberty of London, UK – October 2017 - November 1, 2017
- Glittered Napkin Card Techniques- Three Ways - October 30, 2017
- Craft Haul and Visit to Blade Rubber in London UK - October 25, 2017
- Craft Haul and Visit to Le BHV in Paris, France - October 20, 2017