Uh-oh. Did you just realize that Mother’s Day is SUNDAY? Me too! YIKES!
No worries- I have a few last-minute Mother’s Day gift ideas for you. Cute things that you can whip up pretty quickly. A few have some drying/curing time, so get started!
Mom’s hands do a lot of heavy lifting- so this scrub exfoliates and pampers them! I used this scrub and OH MY THE SOFT! I am treating myself to a batch, too- gardening season does a number on my hands and this scrub is the remedy.
Don’t be put off by the holiday vibe of these- dig into your paper and embellishment stash ad whip up some pretty spring versions. And bonus- this is another practical gift Mom will love. AND there’s a video:
Got an extra day? Then how about trying these Pressed Flower Pendants. You can use purchased dried flowers or place a violet in a big book and you are ready. PS- the resin needs a day to cure, too.
And I have a video for this one, too:
This one is brand-new- a Cactus Pen Holder! This is cool to do with your teens and littles for Grandma, too.
And lastly, I’m repurposing these Wedding favor crafts. Why not dress up a set of votives for Mom? Or a few little succulents for her table?
I hope you are inspired to do something hand made for Mom, Gramma, Auntie- any special lady in your life- this year. We know the BEST gifts come from the HEART!
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018
- Arteza Real Brush Markers Review and Demo - January 5, 2018
- NUVO Aqua Flow Markers (review and demo) - January 3, 2018
- Mini Blossom Die Cutting Machine from Altenew (Review and Demo) - December 8, 2017
- Review and Demo of the Nuvo Brush Script Pens from Tonic Studios - December 6, 2017
- Metallic Accents Watercolor Review and Demo (Prima Marketing) - November 28, 2017
- Stampin’ Blends from Stamin’ UP Review and Demo - November 21, 2017