Uh-oh. Did you just realize that Mother’s Day is SUNDAY? Me too! YIKES!
No worries- I have a few last-minute Mother’s Day gift ideas for you. Cute things that you can whip up pretty quickly. A few have some drying/curing time, so get started!
Mom’s hands do a lot of heavy lifting- so this scrub exfoliates and pampers them! I used this scrub and OH MY THE SOFT! I am treating myself to a batch, too- gardening season does a number on my hands and this scrub is the remedy.
Don’t be put off by the holiday vibe of these- dig into your paper and embellishment stash ad whip up some pretty spring versions. And bonus- this is another practical gift Mom will love. AND there’s a video:
Got an extra day? Then how about trying these Pressed Flower Pendants. You can use purchased dried flowers or place a violet in a big book and you are ready. PS- the resin needs a day to cure, too.
And I have a video for this one, too:
This one is brand-new- a Cactus Pen Holder! This is cool to do with your teens and littles for Grandma, too.
And lastly, I’m repurposing these Wedding favor crafts. Why not dress up a set of votives for Mom? Or a few little succulents for her table?
I hope you are inspired to do something hand made for Mom, Gramma, Auntie- any special lady in your life- this year. We know the BEST gifts come from the HEART!
- Cricut Maker Unboxing, Set Up & First Project Review - September 12, 2017
- Tim Holtz/ Tonic Stamping Platform Review - September 5, 2017
- TouchFive Markers Review and Demo - September 1, 2017
- Marbling Medium from Martha Stewart Crafts - August 29, 2017
- Kit XChange Organization System - August 25, 2017
- NYC Craft Shopping and Haul (plus some chit-chat) - August 15, 2017
- DIY Quilled Paper Flower Embellishments - August 11, 2017
- Nine Easy Gel Printing Techniques for Beginners! - August 2, 2017
- Tuesday Morning Craft Haul- July 2017 - July 27, 2017
- Review and Demo of Sign Brush Felt Tip Markers from Pentel Arts - July 22, 2017