Uh-oh. Did you just realize that Mother’s Day is SUNDAY? Me too! YIKES!
No worries- I have a few last-minute Mother’s Day gift ideas for you. Cute things that you can whip up pretty quickly. A few have some drying/curing time, so get started!
Mom’s hands do a lot of heavy lifting- so this scrub exfoliates and pampers them! I used this scrub and OH MY THE SOFT! I am treating myself to a batch, too- gardening season does a number on my hands and this scrub is the remedy.
Don’t be put off by the holiday vibe of these- dig into your paper and embellishment stash ad whip up some pretty spring versions. And bonus- this is another practical gift Mom will love. AND there’s a video:
Got an extra day? Then how about trying these Pressed Flower Pendants. You can use purchased dried flowers or place a violet in a big book and you are ready. PS- the resin needs a day to cure, too.
And I have a video for this one, too:
This one is brand-new- a Cactus Pen Holder! This is cool to do with your teens and littles for Grandma, too.
And lastly, I’m repurposing these Wedding favor crafts. Why not dress up a set of votives for Mom? Or a few little succulents for her table?
I hope you are inspired to do something hand made for Mom, Gramma, Auntie- any special lady in your life- this year. We know the BEST gifts come from the HEART!
- Stampin’ Blends from Stamin’ UP Review and Demo - November 21, 2017
- Thanksgiving Crafts You Can DIY - November 17, 2017
- Crafty Shopping Trip and Haul from Fabric District at Sacre Coeur Basilica, Paris France - November 15, 2017
- Craft Haul and Trip to Liberty of London, UK – October 2017 - November 1, 2017
- Glittered Napkin Card Techniques- Three Ways - October 30, 2017
- Craft Haul and Visit to Blade Rubber in London UK - October 25, 2017
- Craft Haul and Visit to Le BHV in Paris, France - October 20, 2017
- Three Washi Tape Card Ideas - October 19, 2017
- Crafty Travel: Inside John Lewis in London, UK - October 17, 2017
- Alcohol Inks on Acetate- Greeting Cards Three Ways! - September 28, 2017