If your life is anything like mine, you constantly need little gifties to hand out. (Thankfully, it’s a small price to pay for someone else cooking dinner!) Anyhoo, I ran across this cute idea at CraftStylish and I’m going to get a-sewing so that I have a set of these for my Thanksgiving Hostess.
(By the way, these are called coasters, but what they really are are little cozies for the foot of a wine glass. They are a great way to distinguish who has what glass. Charms are so over!)
I’mÂ guessing that you could also do a version of these as circles– and dress them up a bit as ornaments. Just a thought.Â I think it would be super cute to whip up a set of 4 or 8 of these and present them with a bottle of wine.Â And what a great way to use up scraps!Â Surf on over, and have fun!
- Mini Blossom Die Cutting Machine from Altenew (Review and Demo) - December 8, 2017
- Review and Demo of the Nuvo Brush Script Pens from Tonic Studios - December 6, 2017
- Metallic Accents Watercolor Review and Demo (Prima Marketing) - November 28, 2017
- Stampin’ Blends from Stamin’ UP Review and Demo - November 21, 2017
- Thanksgiving Crafts You Can DIY - November 17, 2017
- Crafty Shopping Trip and Haul from Fabric District at Sacre Coeur Basilica, Paris France - November 15, 2017
- Craft Haul and Trip to Liberty of London, UK – October 2017 - November 1, 2017
- Glittered Napkin Card Techniques- Three Ways - October 30, 2017
- Craft Haul and Visit to Blade Rubber in London UK - October 25, 2017
- Craft Haul and Visit to Le BHV in Paris, France - October 20, 2017