If your life is anything like mine, you constantly need little gifties to hand out. (Thankfully, it’s a small price to pay for someone else cooking dinner!) Anyhoo, I ran across this cute idea at CraftStylish and I’m going to get a-sewing so that I have a set of these for my Thanksgiving Hostess.
(By the way, these are called coasters, but what they really are are little cozies for the foot of a wine glass. They are a great way to distinguish who has what glass. Charms are so over!)
I’mÂ guessing that you could also do a version of these as circles– and dress them up a bit as ornaments. Just a thought.Â I think it would be super cute to whip up a set of 4 or 8 of these and present them with a bottle of wine.Â And what a great way to use up scraps!Â Surf on over, and have fun!
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018
- Arteza Real Brush Markers Review and Demo - January 5, 2018
- NUVO Aqua Flow Markers (review and demo) - January 3, 2018
- Mini Blossom Die Cutting Machine from Altenew (Review and Demo) - December 8, 2017
- Review and Demo of the Nuvo Brush Script Pens from Tonic Studios - December 6, 2017