If your life is anything like mine, you constantly need little gifties to hand out. (Thankfully, it’s a small price to pay for someone else cooking dinner!) Anyhoo, I ran across this cute idea at CraftStylish and I’m going to get a-sewing so that I have a set of these for my Thanksgiving Hostess.
(By the way, these are called coasters, but what they really are are little cozies for the foot of a wine glass. They are a great way to distinguish who has what glass. Charms are so over!)
I’mÂ guessing that you could also do a version of these as circles– and dress them up a bit as ornaments. Just a thought.Â I think it would be super cute to whip up a set of 4 or 8 of these and present them with a bottle of wine.Â And what a great way to use up scraps!Â Surf on over, and have fun!
- NYC Craft Shopping and Haul (plus some chit-chat) - August 15, 2017
- DIY Quilled Paper Flower Embellishments - August 11, 2017
- Nine Easy Gel Printing Techniques for Beginners! - August 2, 2017
- Tuesday Morning Craft Haul- July 2017 - July 27, 2017
- Review and Demo of Sign Brush Felt Tip Markers from Pentel Arts - July 22, 2017
- Mixed Media Paper Feathers - July 18, 2017
- Organizing Distress Stain Ink Pads - July 14, 2017
- Review and demo of On Point Glue from Imagine Crafts - July 12, 2017
- Magic-Glos UV Curing Resin by Lisa Pavelka - July 6, 2017
- “Firecracker” Rice Treat Pops - July 4, 2017