Well, my friends, by the third day of the Craft and Hobby Association Trade Show, I’m just about pooped. That isn’t to say that I had a great time scouting more fun and goodies. Here, in a nutshell, was the day:
- Visited Judikins and drooled over Tranz it. Hope I get to review that!
- Re-visited the Viva Decor booth and Lisa Pavelka, and tried out some of the fabric paints. (Read my post on CraftCritique.com— it’s up now!) Drooled over paint. Hope I get to review that!
- Swung b Nunn Designs to check out the new Patera metal tagÂ jewelry findings. Drooled over flat discs and plates that you can rubber AND metal stamp on. REALLY hope I get to review that!
- Trotted over to the Clover booth, and checked out the new Hana-Ami flower loom. It’s so cool and retro. Drooling. Hoping to try it. (Sensing a trend?)
- Stopped by Beadalon to check out this really cool Chandelier-style ring, and got the scoop on the new stainless steel wrapping wire, the Spiral Maker, and the (older, but new-to-me) Spin-N-Bead Bead Loader. (Watch for upcoming CraftCritique.com posts and even VIDEO that I shot myself.) Drooling, hoping….
So much more to discuss in length, but I’m going to leave you with this great pic of the CraftCritique team covering the event, with our Craft Legend, Carol Duvall. Are we thrilled, or what?
(pictured, from left: Me, Amanda Moody Talber, Carol Duvall, Sarah Moore, and Dana Vitek.)
- Review and Demo of LDRS Hybrid Ink Pads - October 15, 2018
- Review and Demo of Nuvo Hybrid Inks - October 1, 2018
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018