I got a chance to get to the Lake Farm Park Quilt Show on Saturday – all by myself! It was lovely just to walk quietly through all of the quilts, without distractions from kids or hubby, and soak it all in.
Coupla things I noticed:
- The show seemed smaller. I really think there were fewer bed-sized quilts this year.
- There were more art quilts than traditional ones. And they were fantastic. Lots of food for thought.
- The contributions for dolls, clothes, and bags were slim. Only 4 or 5 jackets that I can remember. (Note to self: Make wearables for next year!)
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018