Hey, Crafty Friends! As many of you know, I love to make YouTube videos and sharing great crafts and projects with you is one of my passions.
This season, I’ve teamed up with Krylon and some amazing video creators to bring you even MORE crafty happiness! We’ve put together a little “video blog hop” or Vlog hop to inspire you to get crafting.
Here’s how it goes- you visit the first video in the series below, and give it a look see. If you like it, I hope you’ll give it a “thumbs up” and even subscribe! Then, look for the other videos in the description area & choose another video to watch. And so on and so on!
(Don’t worry- there are only 5 of us, so you won’t spend all day in front of the screen.)
But what you WILL get is an introduction to some amazingly crafty folks that inspire ME on a daily basis.
I hope you’ll get started with this video and keep hopping!
(PS- you’ll need to click the “watch on YouTube” thingy in the lower right hand corner to see the video description.)
Make ssure you check out these other cool Krylon projects, too:
- A to Z Creations: Holiday Frame project
- Hydrangea Hippo: Ombre Glitter Wreath using book pages
- Mrs. Greene’s Glittered Pine Cones
- …and don’t forget my video on making Acorn Ornament boxes!
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018