I reviewed Krylon’s ColorMaster Spray Paint and found it to be easy to use, with an amazing drying time! Now you can enter to win some of your own!
First, let me show you how one of my projects turned out!
I love how you can transform something with just a few hours, some odds and ends, and a GREAT can of spray paint!
So now you can win some, too? Now wouldn’t that be nice? It’s easy!
Just open Rafflecopter Widget below (click the blue link if it doesn’t pop up for you) to get started. You MUST leave a comment on this post answering the question, “How do you like to use spray paint?” (Tell me about a project you’ve done, one you have planned, etc.) Then click the “I commented” button on the widget and it will unlock the other options- including a daily tweeting option!
Note: you MUST ANSWER THE QUESTION. If I pick a winner who’s answer is something vague like, “thanks for the chance to win” I will just kick it back in. Folks who follow directions get the goodies! : )
Now…go enter, and make sure you tweet daily for extra chances (each tweet is worth THREE ENTRIES!!!)
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018
- Arteza Real Brush Markers Review and Demo - January 5, 2018
- NUVO Aqua Flow Markers (review and demo) - January 3, 2018
- Mini Blossom Die Cutting Machine from Altenew (Review and Demo) - December 8, 2017