It’s only been 4 weeks since school ended, but I’m already hearing the dreaded “I’m booooooored.” Time to get those kids crafting, folks- so July’s linky party is all about crafts kids can make!
Link up to 3 crafts in the party, and please- links only to personal blogs or those with free instructions- no “selling sites.” I’ll pick a winner on August 1, and that creative soul will win a box of crafty goodies for kids!
Now get linking!
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018