Let’s show our pride by constructing a rainbow pin- we’ll even make the bezel. Of course, you can use this technique to create any kind of sparkly pin you like.
You’ll need just a few supplies:
(Here’s what I used as well as some handy Amazon affiliate links. Remember, these links don’t add ANY cost to you, but I get a few pennies back so I can keep creating new projects for you!)
Plus you’ll need some mixing cups, safety pins, pin backs and stirring sticks.
I made you a quick video with the step-by-step directions AND handy tips! It’s about 4 minutes long….
And if gay pride isn’t your thing, I’m sure you can find a way to adapt it to suit YOUR cause… or maybe just a little sparkly rainbow with a unicorn! 🙂
Happy Pride, y’all!
- Modern Crafts + Activism - June 22, 2017
- Jewelry Tutorial: Making a Resin Pride Pin - June 13, 2017
- “Distress Oxide” technique using Fireworks Ink Sprays - May 31, 2017
- Coastal Texture Paint Review and Demo - May 23, 2017
- Shell Treasure Box DIY - May 19, 2017
- Last-Minute Mother’s Day Gifts! - May 11, 2017
- Brit & Co Craft Kits Now at Target! - May 5, 2017
- Pebeo Paints Part 2: Fantasy Paints (Prisme & Moon) - May 2, 2017
- Show and Share: Eastern Palace Premiere Bundle from Stampin’ UP! - April 28, 2017
- Pebeo Liquid Oil Paints- Part 1: Vitrail, Opale, and Ceramic - April 25, 2017