Let’s show our pride by constructing a rainbow pin- we’ll even make the bezel. Of course, you can use this technique to create any kind of sparkly pin you like.
You’ll need just a few supplies:
(Here’s what I used as well as some handy Amazon affiliate links. Remember, these links don’t add ANY cost to you, but I get a few pennies back so I can keep creating new projects for you!)
Plus you’ll need some mixing cups, safety pins, pin backs and stirring sticks.
I made you a quick video with the step-by-step directions AND handy tips! It’s about 4 minutes long….
And if gay pride isn’t your thing, I’m sure you can find a way to adapt it to suit YOUR cause… or maybe just a little sparkly rainbow with a unicorn! 🙂
Happy Pride, y’all!
- Crafty Travel: Inside John Lewis in London, UK - October 17, 2017
- Alcohol Inks on Acetate- Greeting Cards Three Ways! - September 28, 2017
- Digitizing Your Die Cuts with Cricut Design Space! - September 19, 2017
- Cricut Maker Unboxing, Set Up & First Project Review - September 12, 2017
- Tim Holtz/ Tonic Stamping Platform Review - September 5, 2017
- TouchFive Markers Review and Demo - September 1, 2017
- Marbling Medium from Martha Stewart Crafts - August 29, 2017
- Kit XChange Organization System - August 25, 2017
- NYC Craft Shopping and Haul (plus some chit-chat) - August 15, 2017
- DIY Quilled Paper Flower Embellishments - August 11, 2017