Let’s show our pride by constructing a rainbow pin- we’ll even make the bezel. Of course, you can use this technique to create any kind of sparkly pin you like.
You’ll need just a few supplies:
(Here’s what I used as well as some handy Amazon affiliate links. Remember, these links don’t add ANY cost to you, but I get a few pennies back so I can keep creating new projects for you!)
Plus you’ll need some mixing cups, safety pins, pin backs and stirring sticks.
I made you a quick video with the step-by-step directions AND handy tips! It’s about 4 minutes long….
And if gay pride isn’t your thing, I’m sure you can find a way to adapt it to suit YOUR cause… or maybe just a little sparkly rainbow with a unicorn! 🙂
Happy Pride, y’all!
- Mini Blossom Die Cutting Machine from Altenew (Review and Demo) - December 8, 2017
- Review and Demo of the Nuvo Brush Script Pens from Tonic Studios - December 6, 2017
- Metallic Accents Watercolor Review and Demo (Prima Marketing) - November 28, 2017
- Stampin’ Blends from Stamin’ UP Review and Demo - November 21, 2017
- Thanksgiving Crafts You Can DIY - November 17, 2017
- Crafty Shopping Trip and Haul from Fabric District at Sacre Coeur Basilica, Paris France - November 15, 2017
- Craft Haul and Trip to Liberty of London, UK – October 2017 - November 1, 2017
- Glittered Napkin Card Techniques- Three Ways - October 30, 2017
- Craft Haul and Visit to Blade Rubber in London UK - October 25, 2017
- Craft Haul and Visit to Le BHV in Paris, France - October 20, 2017