Let’s show our pride by constructing a rainbow pin- we’ll even make the bezel. Of course, you can use this technique to create any kind of sparkly pin you like.
You’ll need just a few supplies:
(Here’s what I used as well as some handy Amazon affiliate links. Remember, these links don’t add ANY cost to you, but I get a few pennies back so I can keep creating new projects for you!)
Plus you’ll need some mixing cups, safety pins, pin backs and stirring sticks.
I made you a quick video with the step-by-step directions AND handy tips! It’s about 4 minutes long….
And if gay pride isn’t your thing, I’m sure you can find a way to adapt it to suit YOUR cause… or maybe just a little sparkly rainbow with a unicorn! 🙂
Happy Pride, y’all!
- NYC Craft Shopping and Haul (plus some chit-chat) - August 15, 2017
- DIY Quilled Paper Flower Embellishments - August 11, 2017
- Nine Easy Gel Printing Techniques for Beginners! - August 2, 2017
- Tuesday Morning Craft Haul- July 2017 - July 27, 2017
- Review and Demo of Sign Brush Felt Tip Markers from Pentel Arts - July 22, 2017
- Mixed Media Paper Feathers - July 18, 2017
- Organizing Distress Stain Ink Pads - July 14, 2017
- Review and demo of On Point Glue from Imagine Crafts - July 12, 2017
- Magic-Glos UV Curing Resin by Lisa Pavelka - July 6, 2017
- “Firecracker” Rice Treat Pops - July 4, 2017