Let’s show our pride by constructing a rainbow pin- we’ll even make the bezel. Of course, you can use this technique to create any kind of sparkly pin you like.
You’ll need just a few supplies:
(Here’s what I used as well as some handy Amazon affiliate links. Remember, these links don’t add ANY cost to you, but I get a few pennies back so I can keep creating new projects for you!)
Plus you’ll need some mixing cups, safety pins, pin backs and stirring sticks.
I made you a quick video with the step-by-step directions AND handy tips! It’s about 4 minutes long….
And if gay pride isn’t your thing, I’m sure you can find a way to adapt it to suit YOUR cause… or maybe just a little sparkly rainbow with a unicorn! 🙂
Happy Pride, y’all!
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018