These days “bling” is all the rage. These soft plastic sheets LOOK like crystals, but instead it’s a resin that is soft enough to cut with scissors or steel-rule dies. This week #TeamCTD reporter Sara has the down low on two popular brands.
Take a look at this video so you can get the best product for your budget & project!
- in our opinion, the Buckle Boutique is a more consistent quality
- DCWV is more widely available in big box stores and online; Buckle is only available in limited retail stores and online.
- Buckle Boutique has more cutting options
- More unique designs with Buckle Boutique
- DCWV runs $13/ sheet; Buckle Boutique is $12 for a larger sized sheet. (.16 cents per inch versus .10 cents per inch)
And keep your eyes peeled for our helpful cutting tips coming soon!
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018