These days “bling” is all the rage. These soft plastic sheets LOOK like crystals, but instead it’s a resin that is soft enough to cut with scissors or steel-rule dies. This week #TeamCTD reporter Sara has the down low on two popular brands.
Take a look at this video so you can get the best product for your budget & project!
- in our opinion, the Buckle Boutique is a more consistent quality
- DCWV is more widely available in big box stores and online; Buckle is only available in limited retail stores and online.
- Buckle Boutique has more cutting options
- More unique designs with Buckle Boutique
- DCWV runs $13/ sheet; Buckle Boutique is $12 for a larger sized sheet. (.16 cents per inch versus .10 cents per inch)
And keep your eyes peeled for our helpful cutting tips coming soon!
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018
- Arteza Real Brush Markers Review and Demo - January 5, 2018
- NUVO Aqua Flow Markers (review and demo) - January 3, 2018
- Mini Blossom Die Cutting Machine from Altenew (Review and Demo) - December 8, 2017
- Review and Demo of the Nuvo Brush Script Pens from Tonic Studios - December 6, 2017
- Metallic Accents Watercolor Review and Demo (Prima Marketing) - November 28, 2017
- Stampin’ Blends from Stamin’ UP Review and Demo - November 21, 2017