These days “bling” is all the rage. These soft plastic sheets LOOK like crystals, but instead it’s a resin that is soft enough to cut with scissors or steel-rule dies. This week #TeamCTD reporter Sara has the down low on two popular brands.
Take a look at this video so you can get the best product for your budget & project!
- in our opinion, the Buckle Boutique is a more consistent quality
- DCWV is more widely available in big box stores and online; Buckle is only available in limited retail stores and online.
- Buckle Boutique has more cutting options
- More unique designs with Buckle Boutique
- DCWV runs $13/ sheet; Buckle Boutique is $12 for a larger sized sheet. (.16 cents per inch versus .10 cents per inch)
Make sure you read our individual reviews of the Buckle Boutique Bling sheets and watch this video of the new sheets from Jenny.
And keep your eyes peeled for our helpful cutting tips coming soon!
- Spooky Spider Halloween Bookmark Craft - October 24, 2018
- Review and Demo of LDRS Hybrid Ink Pads - October 15, 2018
- Review and Demo of Nuvo Hybrid Inks - October 1, 2018
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
Becky Bodine says
I need those foil things you showed us where you put aglued stamp and then rub the foil on. I lost the name. Thanks. B
Becky- Perhaps you are talking about deco foil? Here’s a link: http://www.crafttestdummies.com/craft-product-reviews/icraft-deco-foil-from-therm-o-web/