The second day of the CHA winter conference and tradeshow brought more familiar faces, awesome booths, and for me- MEETINGS. One of the drawbacks of being the head dummy is that I have to wear the business hat more often.
But I did get to roam a bit and see a few things:
I am SO bummed that I missed photos with Mark Montano and Simone Collins…but you’ll see their lovely mugs in some of the other #TeamCTD CHA round-up posts. Now…more tomorrow!
- Coastal Texture Paint Review and Demo - May 23, 2017
- National Mod Podge Day- Shell Treasure Box DIY & GIVEAWAY - May 19, 2017
- Last-Minute Mother’s Day Gifts! - May 11, 2017
- Brit & Co Craft Kits Now at Target! - May 5, 2017
- Pebeo Paints Part 2: Fantasy Paints (Prisme & Moon) - May 2, 2017
- Show and Share: Eastern Palace Premiere Bundle from Stampin’ UP! - April 28, 2017
- Pebeo Liquid Oil Paints- Part 1: Vitrail, Opale, and Ceramic - April 25, 2017
- Flower Fairies and Woodland Sprite Earth Day Craft - April 18, 2017
- Folk Art Color Shift Acrylic Paints - April 7, 2017
- Speed Collage- 7 Layers and in a Series - April 4, 2017