The second day of the CHA winter conference and tradeshow brought more familiar faces, awesome booths, and for me- MEETINGS. One of the drawbacks of being the head dummy is that I have to wear the business hat more often.
But I did get to roam a bit and see a few things:
I am SO bummed that I missed photos with Mark Montano and Simone Collins…but you’ll see their lovely mugs in some of the other #TeamCTD CHA round-up posts. Now…more tomorrow!
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018