What a whirlwind! I’ve shared photos from Days 1 and Day 2….and now…..yup, you guessed it!
I caught up with Steve Piacenza, who was demo in the new MOD PODGE MELTS. He was a sweetheart and took a minute to do a demo video for us! Take a look:
Then my Crafty BFF Vicki O’Dell set up doing a make-and-take at the Plaid Booth. Yay for decoupage!
See that last one?? That’s ME! I did a demo too. I had some lovely folk making decoupaged frames. I saw folks from Russia, Australia, and South America.
Rachel Faucett from Handmade Charlotte strikes a pretty pose while showing her new stencils. They are clever and functional!
I took a moment to get a sparkly tattoo over at the iLoveToCreate booth. It says “Crea8Time.” So I created time for sparkly tattoos.
This is Tammy Tutterow, and she is one amazing designer. I caught up with her demo-ing some of Tim Holtz’ dies at the Sizzix booth. You should totally check out her blog for inspiration that will blow your brain off it’s hinges.
Vicki and I ran into the legendary scrapbooker Sandi Genovese. Did you know that she has an online program called the Scrapbook Showgram? And you can always watch the latest episode for free. (Actually, this one should have been in yesterday, but I forgot to add it. You don’t mind, do you? )
So. Much. Awesomeness! Which is your favorite photo?
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018