What a whirlwind! I’ve shared photos from Days 1 and Day 2….and now…..yup, you guessed it!
I caught up with Steve Piacenza, who was demo in the new MOD PODGE MELTS. He was a sweetheart and took a minute to do a demo video for us! Take a look:
Then my Crafty BFF Vicki O’Dell set up doing a make-and-take at the Plaid Booth. Yay for decoupage!
See that last one?? That’s ME! I did a demo too. I had some lovely folk making decoupaged frames. I saw folks from Russia, Australia, and South America.
Rachel Faucett from Handmade Charlotte strikes a pretty pose while showing her new stencils. They are clever and functional!
I took a moment to get a sparkly tattoo over at the iLoveToCreate booth. It says “Crea8Time.” So I created time for sparkly tattoos.
This is Tammy Tutterow, and she is one amazing designer. I caught up with her demo-ing some of Tim Holtz’ dies at the Sizzix booth. You should totally check out her blog for inspiration that will blow your brain off it’s hinges.
Vicki and I ran into the legendary scrapbooker Sandi Genovese. Did you know that she has an online program called the Scrapbook Showgram? And you can always watch the latest episode for free. (Actually, this one should have been in yesterday, but I forgot to add it. You don’t mind, do you? )
So. Much. Awesomeness! Which is your favorite photo?
- NYC Craft Shopping and Haul (plus some chit-chat) - August 15, 2017
- DIY Quilled Paper Flower Embellishments - August 11, 2017
- Nine Easy Gel Printing Techniques for Beginners! - August 2, 2017
- Tuesday Morning Craft Haul- July 2017 - July 27, 2017
- Review and Demo of Sign Brush Felt Tip Markers from Pentel Arts - July 22, 2017
- Mixed Media Paper Feathers - July 18, 2017
- Organizing Distress Stain Ink Pads - July 14, 2017
- Review and demo of On Point Glue from Imagine Crafts - July 12, 2017
- Magic-Glos UV Curing Resin by Lisa Pavelka - July 6, 2017
- “Firecracker” Rice Treat Pops - July 4, 2017