What a whirlwind! I’ve shared photos from Days 1 and Day 2….and now…..yup, you guessed it!
I caught up with Steve Piacenza, who was demo in the new MOD PODGE MELTS. He was a sweetheart and took a minute to do a demo video for us! Take a look:
Then my Crafty BFF Vicki O’Dell set up doing a make-and-take at the Plaid Booth. Yay for decoupage!
See that last one?? That’s ME! I did a demo too. I had some lovely folk making decoupaged frames. I saw folks from Russia, Australia, and South America.
Rachel Faucett from Handmade Charlotte strikes a pretty pose while showing her new stencils. They are clever and functional!
I took a moment to get a sparkly tattoo over at the iLoveToCreate booth. It says “Crea8Time.” So I created time for sparkly tattoos.
This is Tammy Tutterow, and she is one amazing designer. I caught up with her demo-ing some of Tim Holtz’ dies at the Sizzix booth. You should totally check out her blog for inspiration that will blow your brain off it’s hinges.
Vicki and I ran into the legendary scrapbooker Sandi Genovese. Did you know that she has an online program called the Scrapbook Showgram? And you can always watch the latest episode for free. (Actually, this one should have been in yesterday, but I forgot to add it. You don’t mind, do you? )
So. Much. Awesomeness! Which is your favorite photo?
- Modern Crafts + Activism - June 22, 2017
- Jewelry Tutorial: Making a Resin Pride Pin - June 13, 2017
- “Distress Oxide” technique using Fireworks Ink Sprays - May 31, 2017
- Coastal Texture Paint Review and Demo - May 23, 2017
- Shell Treasure Box DIY - May 19, 2017
- Last-Minute Mother’s Day Gifts! - May 11, 2017
- Brit & Co Craft Kits Now at Target! - May 5, 2017
- Pebeo Paints Part 2: Fantasy Paints (Prisme & Moon) - May 2, 2017
- Show and Share: Eastern Palace Premiere Bundle from Stampin’ UP! - April 28, 2017
- Pebeo Liquid Oil Paints- Part 1: Vitrail, Opale, and Ceramic - April 25, 2017