The first day of the #CHAshow (the Craft and Hobby Association conference and trade show) is always a bit of a whirlwind. The FIRST event of the show is the Media and Buyers Event. It’s had fancy names in the past, like the “CHA Hot 20”, but this year they were going for a more straightforward event. So let me show you what I found compelling! (Listed here in no particular order.)
I know that’s just a brief taste- but know you know which booths I’ll be circling back around to on Day 2!
Make sure you also read Vicki’s Picks, too- you might find that we have the same eye for crafty trends!
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018