CHA Summer 2012 was a smallish show- there weren’t any elaborate tools or big-ticket items to knock our socks off. That’s OK, thought- I get excited by simple, time-saving or clever tools. Here are my picks for the items I’m most looking forward to trying out! Here they are, in no particular order:
I’m a sucker for tabs on Smashbooks, scrapbook pages, and altered books. These clever punches and plastic stickers work together to give you the customization of a handmade tag, but the sturdy plastic protector of a store-bought one.
For under $15 dollars, you can get a self-inking stamp roller that retracts to save your ink AND your worktable! I love that it clicks, I love the designs, I love that it can be used with embossing…. I just can’t wait to get one of these to review!
I literally got a little week in the knees when I saw this product. My mind immediately started daydreaming about what I could do with it… and it’s a lot of happy in on 12X12 sheet!
#4 Majestic Elements Dies from Spellbinders
These intricate dies give you so many patterns and option with a set of 5 dies. Make sure you watch the video in this post, and stay tuned- we’ll be reviewing them soon! #5- Silk Screens for Martha Stewart Crafts by Plaid.
These self-stick screens are so much more intricate and versatile then traditional stencils- and I think they are going to be a big hit!
Of course, I’m also a little in love with the Texture Treadz from Ranger…and the Metallic Distress Inks…and the new spays by Heidi Swapp! Do you agree? Did I miss something? I’d love to hear your feedback in the comments below.
- Review and Demo of LDRS Hybrid Ink Pads - October 15, 2018
- Review and Demo of Nuvo Hybrid Inks - October 1, 2018
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018