As I mentioned earlier, I often have folks ask me what my CHA show favorites are. Sometimes it’s a wowzer new machine like the Brother Scan-N-Cut, but sometimes its a simple thing that makes life easier. Enter the new Spellbinder Tool-In-One.
This cute little gizmo features a rolling brush and a little tool kit to help you separate your detail thin-rule dies from your paper without tearing. It will also eject the little paper bits from your dies easily. And all this for under $15?? YES PLEASE.
Take a look at this little (silly) video we made at the tradeshow. (And please excuse my singing!)
I can’t wait to get my hands on one! What do you think?
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018
- Arteza Real Brush Markers Review and Demo - January 5, 2018
- NUVO Aqua Flow Markers (review and demo) - January 3, 2018
- Mini Blossom Die Cutting Machine from Altenew (Review and Demo) - December 8, 2017
- Review and Demo of the Nuvo Brush Script Pens from Tonic Studios - December 6, 2017
- Metallic Accents Watercolor Review and Demo (Prima Marketing) - November 28, 2017