I love that I can still get excited by craft supplies! After 5 years in this world and literally thousands of craft supplies, there are still things that stop me in my tracks. I’m excited to share with you my “top picks” from the Create-N-Connect #CHAshow! These are products that I’m excited to use and try over the next few months. Ready? Here they are, in no particular order!
This nifty kit allows you to cut an image with your Silhouette with an acrylic medium that clings onto an acrylic stamp, making CUSTOM STAMPS. This could change my world, y’all.
“Show Toppers” Mason Jar Accessories from Cosmo Cricut
So while this technically isn’t a craft, it’s damn crafty. They have created super-cute “show toppers” lids that fit your mason jars, and then little mobile-like thingies that attach to the lid so you can create displays in them! GUYS! Dying of cuteness, here! SWOON.
This is one of my mixed-media darlings. Crackle done WRONG is so 1980’s. Crackle done RIGHT- like you see above- is totally on-trend in mixed media. I’m super impressed with this product and even more so with the husband-and-wife-team owners. Plus the Mrs. is one talented gal. Did I mention that unlike every other product it starts CLEAR and turns WHITE when it dries?? Stay tuned for our review coming soon!
Sizzix A2 Size Flip It Dies by Stephanie Bernard
So while this photo isn’t impressive on it’s own, what it represents IS- a new version of the Flip-Its dies that we love- but instead of the thick steel-rule ones, THESE are the thin-rule ones. AND they come with ore accompanying dies so you can really trick out the whole thing! AND they are an A2 size!! So for folks like me who love to send Operation Write Home cards, these will fit their guidelines. I totally had a fan-girl moment talking with Stephanie about them- and I’m hoping to get a set to review soon!
Because they are HATPINS, people. Do I need more of a reason to fall like a schoolgirl in love?
If I have to explain this to you, you probably don’t know me very well. But suffice it to say that the stamps, coordinating die, and sentiments expander pack all make me ohsoveryhappy!! (See also the Yeti Christmas set, and the Woodgrain, and the Project-Life style dies. Great stuff, all.
Xyron Disposable/Recyclable Sticker Maker, 3-Inch (affiliate link, y’all)
So here’s the deal: I love Xyron products and I use them daily in my crafting. The only bummer is that the sticker makers haven’t been recyclable. Well, this new 3-inch beauty is! Less plastic in landfills makes my heart sing. So craft to your heart’s content!
Well, there you go- the things that really got ME going. Which of these interests you? I have another CHA swag bag to give away, featuring Paper Cows dies and punches, Taylored Expressions stamps and Dies, Scrapbook Adhesive foam shapes and MUCH MORE! Just leave a comment below and I’ll pick a winer next Saturday, August 24th.
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018
- Arteza Real Brush Markers Review and Demo - January 5, 2018
- NUVO Aqua Flow Markers (review and demo) - January 3, 2018
- Mini Blossom Die Cutting Machine from Altenew (Review and Demo) - December 8, 2017
- Review and Demo of the Nuvo Brush Script Pens from Tonic Studios - December 6, 2017
- Metallic Accents Watercolor Review and Demo (Prima Marketing) - November 28, 2017