Today I get to share some REALLY big news. Well, it’s kind of a big deal to me. (Remember I alluded to that yesterday, when I wrote my post about my One Little Word for 2013.) But now I can share it with you too! I’m going to be the new on-air guest presenter for (3 Birds) Estate Collection on HSN!
For those of you who might not know this brand, it’s HSN’s “house brand”- the one that they custom-select to carry exclusively on their cable and online shopping channel. It’s a new year, and there is going to be some changes there. The Estate Collection by 3 Birds is growing, and so they wanted to add an on-air demonstration component to those product showings. And that’s where I come in! I’ll be LIVE on air during those product showings, sharing what I know about the product, crafting, how to use it, and most of all, demonstrating. Did I mention it’s LIVE???
So I’m super excited to share crafty goodness with all of you! My first on-air date will be January 23, 2013- I’ll be on in the 8AM, 7PM, and 11 PM hours. If you follow me on Twitter or FB, I’ll be posting updates as I’m there, so you’ll see some of the behind-the -scenes action and follow my journey into a new world! (PS- you will also see some of my craft samples and updates on the 3 Birds Design Facebook Page. I’d love it if you went over and told them I sent ya! : )
- Digitizing Your Die Cuts with Cricut Design Space! - September 19, 2017
- Cricut Maker Unboxing, Set Up & First Project Review - September 12, 2017
- Tim Holtz/ Tonic Stamping Platform Review - September 5, 2017
- TouchFive Markers Review and Demo - September 1, 2017
- Marbling Medium from Martha Stewart Crafts - August 29, 2017
- Kit XChange Organization System - August 25, 2017
- NYC Craft Shopping and Haul (plus some chit-chat) - August 15, 2017
- DIY Quilled Paper Flower Embellishments - August 11, 2017
- Nine Easy Gel Printing Techniques for Beginners! - August 2, 2017
- Tuesday Morning Craft Haul- July 2017 - July 27, 2017