Today I get to share some REALLY big news. Well, it’s kind of a big deal to me. (Remember I alluded to that yesterday, when I wrote my post about my One Little Word for 2013.) But now I can share it with you too! I’m going to be the new on-air guest presenter for (3 Birds) Estate Collection on HSN!
For those of you who might not know this brand, it’s HSN’s “house brand”- the one that they custom-select to carry exclusively on their cable and online shopping channel. It’s a new year, and there is going to be some changes there. The Estate Collection by 3 Birds is growing, and so they wanted to add an on-air demonstration component to those product showings. And that’s where I come in! I’ll be LIVE on air during those product showings, sharing what I know about the product, crafting, how to use it, and most of all, demonstrating. Did I mention it’s LIVE???
So I’m super excited to share crafty goodness with all of you! My first on-air date will be January 23, 2013- I’ll be on in the 8AM, 7PM, and 11 PM hours. If you follow me on Twitter or FB, I’ll be posting updates as I’m there, so you’ll see some of the behind-the -scenes action and follow my journey into a new world! (PS- you will also see some of my craft samples and updates on the 3 Birds Design Facebook Page. I’d love it if you went over and told them I sent ya! : )
- Spooky Spider Halloween Bookmark Craft - October 24, 2018
- Review and Demo of LDRS Hybrid Ink Pads - October 15, 2018
- Review and Demo of Nuvo Hybrid Inks - October 1, 2018
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018