I don’t know what has gotten into me lately, but I’ve been a pushover for discount craft shopping! I took trips to Tuesday Morning and raided their craft section, then headed over to Target for some bargains!
I shared my craft hauls initially on Periscope- (by the way, you can watch the full replays on Katch.me, and even see the questions and comments!) But I did edit them a bit and posted them on YouTube. Take a look!
And here’s Target!
What products would you like to see reviewed first— and where do YOU go for crafty bargains?
- Spooky Spider Halloween Bookmark Craft - October 24, 2018
- Review and Demo of LDRS Hybrid Ink Pads - October 15, 2018
- Review and Demo of Nuvo Hybrid Inks - October 1, 2018
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
Hi, Jenny. Tuesday morning is my fav! And i really like haul videos. Interested in how you like the prima pens. One thing, can you choose the background in periscope? All the flashy stuff gives me headachs.
Laura P. says
Love your Target finds! I have a brand new babt nephew who just happens to have six letters in his name…do you have any tips on how to stamp on the wood blocks? Should they be sealed with something first? Would love to make a baby gift!
Laura P. says
that should say *baby* nephew!!
Jenny, I love hauls. I could see the wood tray as a stencil. Spray through it! Also, the table runner – I’d dye it and then stencil on top of it. Guess I need to go shopping. Thanks.
Love Tuesday Morning hauls. I’ve purchased some great close out deals there. Just a comment about the Periscope video – it also gave me a headache with the constant flashing. I also like to watch in full screen and the Periscope video didn’t allow that.
There is something dizzying and distracting behind you.
Kathleen Higbee says
Hello Jenny, I love these haul videos, they’re just a lot of fun! Your enthusiasm is catching too, so you should move to Portland OR!! I must agree with above reviewers that the flashing patterns are headache and motion sickness causing. Can you change the background you use? For all of us who are migrainers that is just too much.
Keep the good work!
Background request NOTED!! Thanks for the comment!