I don’t know what has gotten into me lately, but I’ve been a pushover for discount craft shopping! I took trips to Tuesday Morning and raided their craft section, then headed over to Target for some bargains!
I shared my craft hauls initially on Periscope- (by the way, you can watch the full replays on Katch.me, and even see the questions and comments!) But I did edit them a bit and posted them on YouTube. Take a look!
And here’s Target!
What products would you like to see reviewed first— and where do YOU go for crafty bargains?
- Spooky Spider Halloween Bookmark Craft - October 24, 2018
- Review and Demo of LDRS Hybrid Ink Pads - October 15, 2018
- Review and Demo of Nuvo Hybrid Inks - October 1, 2018
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018