If you are in the Northeast Ohio region, it’s time once again for the Sewing and Quilting Expo at the IX Center. If you remember, last year I made it my own personal holiday with my best-quilty-friend Nicole, and we went for the weekend. We took some classes, did some shopping, and overall had a great time.
I think I’m taking my 4 year old daughter with me today to soak up some crafty/quilty/sewing goodness. Yee-haw!
If you’d like to read about our exploits last year I gots some links for ya:
…and what ever happened to part 3???? Couldn’t tell ya. I think I was going to share all of the goodies I bought…ooops! Guess I’ll have to do that THIS year!
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018
- Arteza Real Brush Markers Review and Demo - January 5, 2018
- NUVO Aqua Flow Markers (review and demo) - January 3, 2018
- Mini Blossom Die Cutting Machine from Altenew (Review and Demo) - December 8, 2017
- Review and Demo of the Nuvo Brush Script Pens from Tonic Studios - December 6, 2017