If you are in the Northeast Ohio region, it’s time once again for the Sewing and Quilting Expo at the IX Center. If you remember, last year I made it my own personal holiday with my best-quilty-friend Nicole, and we went for the weekend. We took some classes, did some shopping, and overall had a great time.
I think I’m taking my 4 year old daughter with me today to soak up some crafty/quilty/sewing goodness. Yee-haw!
If you’d like to read about our exploits last year I gots some links for ya:
…and what ever happened to part 3???? Couldn’t tell ya. I think I was going to share all of the goodies I bought…ooops! Guess I’ll have to do that THIS year!
- Spooky Spider Halloween Bookmark Craft - October 24, 2018
- Review and Demo of LDRS Hybrid Ink Pads - October 15, 2018
- Review and Demo of Nuvo Hybrid Inks - October 1, 2018
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018