…by my art-full blogging buddy, Val.
Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person that tagged you. (Done.)
2. Post the rules on your blog. (Yup.)
3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
- I like to eat certain candy stale, specifically Peeps and Twizzlers. Sour Cream doughnuts are also better on the 2nd day.
- I have recently lost 20 pounds and am almost cute in clothes again. (So I’m not eating candy OR doughnuts in volume anymore!)
- I collect more fabric and scrapbook paper than I use.
- I love my Sirius satellite radio because it has 3 channels of NPR alone.
- I think you can never own too many shades of lipgloss or lipstick, and I wear that if no other makeup.
- I am adamant about having breakfast at the table with my kids every day. I love starting the day off together.
4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
This one is a challenge, because I’m not sure who would enjoy this kind of thing. But here goes:
- Barb at WoofNanny is a pet-sitter and talented artist/crafter
- Cleveland Girlie is a hometown girl living down south and also a great artist/crafter
- Daune’s Place is also known as the Artist Balcony, one of my CPS sisters….
- Katherine is another CPS sister who teaches art in Ann Arbor
- Kristen of Stillheart Studio has some great art and musings…
- Rachel at Art Spirals has sketching, beading, and other goodies!
5. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
- Cricut Maker Unboxing, Set Up & First Project Review - September 12, 2017
- Tim Holtz/ Tonic Stamping Platform Review - September 5, 2017
- TouchFive Markers Review and Demo - September 1, 2017
- Marbling Medium from Martha Stewart Crafts - August 29, 2017
- Kit XChange Organization System - August 25, 2017
- NYC Craft Shopping and Haul (plus some chit-chat) - August 15, 2017
- DIY Quilled Paper Flower Embellishments - August 11, 2017
- Nine Easy Gel Printing Techniques for Beginners! - August 2, 2017
- Tuesday Morning Craft Haul- July 2017 - July 27, 2017
- Review and Demo of Sign Brush Felt Tip Markers from Pentel Arts - July 22, 2017