Ever wonder just what Dreamweaver embossing paste is for? Ever hope that there were different products to use with the same result? Ever want to see a demo in real time and get some good tips?
Well, this is the post for you! I have created this 10-minute mini masterclass to get you started!
Since this is the kind of content that really benefits from a video explanation, watch the one below.
Any questions? Leave them below! And to see how I used those hearts I created with the Dreamweavers Glossy Paste in red, see this post on my Valentine’s Day card ideas!
- NYC Craft Shopping and Haul (plus some chit-chat) - August 15, 2017
- DIY Quilled Paper Flower Embellishments - August 11, 2017
- Nine Easy Gel Printing Techniques for Beginners! - August 2, 2017
- Tuesday Morning Craft Haul- July 2017 - July 27, 2017
- Review and Demo of Sign Brush Felt Tip Markers from Pentel Arts - July 22, 2017
- Mixed Media Paper Feathers - July 18, 2017
- Organizing Distress Stain Ink Pads - July 14, 2017
- Review and demo of On Point Glue from Imagine Crafts - July 12, 2017
- Magic-Glos UV Curing Resin by Lisa Pavelka - July 6, 2017
- “Firecracker” Rice Treat Pops - July 4, 2017