Ever wonder just what Dreamweaver embossing paste is for? Ever hope that there were different products to use with the same result? Ever want to see a demo in real time and get some good tips?
Well, this is the post for you! I have created this 10-minute mini masterclass to get you started!
Since this is the kind of content that really benefits from a video explanation, watch the one below.
Any questions? Leave them below! And to see how I used those hearts I created with the Dreamweavers Glossy Paste in red, see this post on my Valentine’s Day card ideas!
- Jewelry Tutorial: Making a Resin Pride Pin - June 13, 2017
- “Distress Oxide” technique using Fireworks Ink Sprays - May 31, 2017
- Coastal Texture Paint Review and Demo - May 23, 2017
- National Mod Podge Day- Shell Treasure Box DIY - May 19, 2017
- Last-Minute Mother’s Day Gifts! - May 11, 2017
- Brit & Co Craft Kits Now at Target! - May 5, 2017
- Pebeo Paints Part 2: Fantasy Paints (Prisme & Moon) - May 2, 2017
- Show and Share: Eastern Palace Premiere Bundle from Stampin’ UP! - April 28, 2017
- Pebeo Liquid Oil Paints- Part 1: Vitrail, Opale, and Ceramic - April 25, 2017
- Flower Fairies and Woodland Sprite Earth Day Craft - April 18, 2017