Ever wonder just what Dreamweaver embossing paste is for? Ever hope that there were different products to use with the same result? Ever want to see a demo in real time and get some good tips?
Well, this is the post for you! I have created this 10-minute mini masterclass to get you started!
Since this is the kind of content that really benefits from a video explanation, watch the one below.
Any questions? Leave them below! And to see how I used those hearts I created with the Dreamweavers Glossy Paste in red, see this post on my Valentine’s Day card ideas!
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018