Ever wonder just what Dreamweaver embossing paste is for? Ever hope that there were different products to use with the same result? Ever want to see a demo in real time and get some good tips?
Well, this is the post for you! I have created this 10-minute mini masterclass to get you started!
Since this is the kind of content that really benefits from a video explanation, watch the one below.
Any questions? Leave them below! And to see how I used those hearts I created with the Dreamweavers Glossy Paste in red, see this post on my Valentine’s Day card ideas!
- Crafty Travel: Inside John Lewis in London, UK - October 17, 2017
- Alcohol Inks on Acetate- Greeting Cards Three Ways! - September 28, 2017
- Digitizing Your Die Cuts with Cricut Design Space! - September 19, 2017
- Cricut Maker Unboxing, Set Up & First Project Review - September 12, 2017
- Tim Holtz/ Tonic Stamping Platform Review - September 5, 2017
- TouchFive Markers Review and Demo - September 1, 2017
- Marbling Medium from Martha Stewart Crafts - August 29, 2017
- Kit XChange Organization System - August 25, 2017
- NYC Craft Shopping and Haul (plus some chit-chat) - August 15, 2017
- DIY Quilled Paper Flower Embellishments - August 11, 2017